? Who do I order my kit from?

Ralord1977

Local time
4:59 PM
I am about to order a motor kit soon, and would like to know who the best company is to order from. So far I narrowed it down to bikeberry, and raw motors. Bikeberry seems to be the one so far. The website is informative. Also they say they use needle bearings,and they are angle fire motors so they produce more horsepower. Any feedback would be appreciated.

I tend to look at price first, as any shipper can deliver a clinker every so often. There are cheap ones on ebay.

Check out parts availability from the vendor you wanna buy from, price, quality, and especially shipping costs. Some of these vendors seem to make all their profits off shipping.

Everyone has an opinion

I'm sure several people will disagree with me but: As far as I know ALL of these engines have needle bearings......The only advantage to an angle fire, is sometimes it's easier to fit a particular bike. In other words...every company says their's is the best when actually they are virtually all the same. So called warranty is of no importance, since parts must be returned & you pay the freight both ways.

buy from anyone but gasbike

I'm sure several people will disagree with me but: As far as I know ALL of these engines have needle bearings......The only advantage to an angle fire, is sometimes it's easier to fit a particular bike. In other words...every company says their's is the best when actually they are virtually all the same. So called warranty is of no importance, since parts must be returned & you pay the freight both ways.
gasbike.net will not return your calls, or email. in my case they asked me to return parts of my kit for testing, then shipped them to China, to have them tested, so I am without a complete kit, don't even have the option of trying to repair it locally now.

Back