Who else is into extremely hot sauce?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Simonator, Jun 20, 2009.

1. Simonator

Simonator Guest

I love hot sauce. I built up such a high tolerance that there is no hot sauce that I cannot handle. I started out with jalapenos and tobasco sauce. Then moved up to the green habanero sauce (9,000 scoville heat units). Then bought a bottle of blair's after death sauce (45,000 scoville heat units). After I killed that I tried Blairs Ultra death (1.1 million scoville heat units). I built a tolerance for that. I can cake a sandwich with that stuff and it doesn't bother me. Then today I saw a bottle of black mamba sauce at a local specialty store. I read that it is at least 2.5 million scoville. I drank a capful no problem. Then I bought a taco and caked it on. No problem. Just a tingle in my mouth. I am beginning to think that I can handle anything!
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2009

2. srdavo

srdavo Active Member

3. Simonator

Simonator Guest

link doesn't work
  4. Simonator

Simonator Guest

nevermind it says the sauce's name in the url.
  5. Simonator

Simonator Guest

haha this board censors your URL that is why it does not work
  6. srdavo

srdavo Active Member

hahahahaha.... okay

look for "smack my *ss & call me sally" ----( funny thing,.... this board will let you say smartass, but not ***....? )

The instructions on the bottle said...."apply with a toothpick".
    My buddy put a drop, the size of a dime on a cracker.... covered it with a small square of cheese & said..."Try this....."
    the moment I crunched the cracker, I am not sure...but I think I saw God....or maybe John Wayne....? :shout: :sweatdrop::ack2::devilish:
  7. Simonator

Simonator Guest

you get used to it trust me. Eventually standard habanero sauce tastes like mild sauce. No spice at all. I guess i am insane.
  8. SimpleSimon

SimpleSimon Active Member

You guess?
  9. arceeguy

arceeguy Active Member

As far as hot sauce is concerned, just make sure your mouth doesn't make any promises your @ss can't keep! Some people might be able to drink the hottest sauces, but the problems may show up further down the pipeline.
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2009
  10. srdavo

srdavo Active Member

yeah.... & Ice cream does NOT help!! :devilish:
  11. Mountainman

Mountainman Active Member

it can get pretty hot down there !!!

pretty (((wild comments)))

enjoy the hot sauce while you can
    it can get pretty hot down there !!!

12. machiasmort

machiasmort Active Member

A good friend of mine loved real hot stuff. I have no tollerance... He grew habanero's one year. Standing in his garden, he took a bite out of one and almost immeaditely spit it out. His chiaua ate it!!! His wife called the paramedics because he couldn't breath and his dog lay with it's feet in the air on it's back!!! I forget what they gave him to eat but they made a big stink out of not being able to treat the dog who got the worst of it!

All survived.
  13. bluegoatwoods

bluegoatwoods Well-Known Member

that's a good one, machiasmort.

a friend and I once (inadvertantly) fed his wife's little dog (not to mention ourselves) too many brownies with a special ingredient. It ended up similarly. we didn't seek medical attention but the dog had the "legs up in the air" thing going on, too. And his wife nearly curdled us both.

As far as the hot stuff goes, I'm a bit out of step with a lot of people. I definitely dislike jalapenos. Won't eat them at all. But I like habaneros quite a bit. I like the sauce and I like the peppers.
  14. Pablo

Pablo Motored Bikes Sponsor

Chihuahua!!! HOT DOG!!:sweatdrop::jester:

I love hot sauce as well, but there is a point where the flavor cuts to chemical - for example Dave's ULTIMATE Insanity sauce. It tastes like, well I dunno, hot solvent mixed with nitric acid and a little 2 stroke fuel mix.......

I like a couple of the Habanero offerings from Belize.
  15. eastwoodo4

eastwoodo4 Member

davesinsanity sauce is really hot!!try a bottle of that simon.
  16. Simonator

Simonator Guest

i have a bottle of that. I agree it is hot, but it's no longer very hot to me. The other sauces I have are more than 20X hotter. I looked up the scoville heat ratings.
  17. Simonator

Simonator Guest

That was a painful shower I just took. I got some of that black mamba sauce on my hands yesterday. Even though i washed them thoroughly with soap, water, and rubbing alcohol, I could not get all the capsaicin off. My eyes, and other sensitive areas (if you know what i mean) were in pain! This stuff spreads like a disease. I need to start wearing rubber gloves when I handle this stuff. It is almost as hot as pepper spray. It is not a sauce, it is a food additive.
  18. eastwoodo4

eastwoodo4 Member

Man Thats Got To Burn Your ***!lol
  19. Simonator

Simonator Guest

not so much anymore. Even your A-hole can build a tolerance believe it or not.
  20. Simonator

Simonator Guest

These are my 3 hottest sauces I have. THey are all a minimum of 100x hotter than standard green habanero sauce. These are no joke! They will ruin your weekend if you don't have a high tolerance to hot food.