Who has the fastest top speed?

It's no wonder the police in Tucson are clamping down on you guys. Stay under 20. Yeah Right!

I ride under 20mph on the bikepath when the roads are wet or my bike is limping. I also ride well under 20mph on side streets and bumper-to-bumper city traffic.

However, on highways with 35mph speed limits, I keep up with traffic. I claim the lane.

It would be foolhardy for me to ride inches away from the curb and storm drain at 20mph.:whistle:

MB's are invisible here(all five of us with 800,000 registered vehicles on a 23 square mile island). There are thousands of loud fast mopeds that cops have to contend with. The only cop that pulled me over was a sheriff. He was grinning from ear to ear, wanted to check out my twin-engined "Dragon Lady".

Last edited by a moderator:
I was doin 40-45 on mine has a 61cc ported & polished realy light frame no pedals ( I know its "illeagal in your town") Has the "race" carb, the triple point plug , better wire's-I remade the harness using heavier gage wire, and super slick slick's at 85psi realy low to the ground there is a pic on my clubs site www.roadhazzards.webs.com its under Show your pimp ride then skufs pics i think "the green racer"

Last edited:
oh im building another 66cc with an angle fire head, ported and polished cylinder/head tri fire plug polishing the inside of the crakcase and polishing the crank weights, race carb( gonna rejet it) have exspasion champer, billet intake, booster bottle and nos on order. not gona use pedals..................... so I have made a jack shaft out of some busted botom ends and a 7speed derailur....will see how fast it'l go then i think 60 is a reasonably good guess considering it will do 40 with a 61 at this point in time

Last edited:
My bike is a wild stallion; if I had big brass ones, I could push it MUCH faster.

My bike REALLY wants to kill me!:sick:

Wound my R460 powered bike up one time to 50, or there about, (speedo read 50). In any case, I remember the road looked very much like a big belt sander, flying by. It occurred to me, that the only thing between me and that "belt sander" was a bunch of skinny spokes and a couple of rubber band tires. I've run over 40 several times, once to check my Whizzer speedo against my GPS (spot on) but now its pretty much 30-35. Don't feel much like creating a memorial to my hide on some stupid street. I'll leave the really fast stuff to you young whipper snappers, you'll heal much faster than me.

speed

i will have a frend in a car follow me to prove and post l8ter to day stage one 70cc race motor from rock solid its a true 70cc not 66cc thay have a longer barrol and the pistion is in a differnt position to make it a 70 not 66 any way i have a power pipe from a polini race mini bike and a shift kit with 7 speed wheel i can get 110kms out of it esaly as i sed i will have a mate follow me in a car to prove this but it is easaly doable just dont do it with a cheep motor like f80 skyhawk or simeler as i have tried this the motors arnt that good at speed my bike sounds like a pocket bike or rodes lol becose of the chamber i put on it sounds much better than the ones on youtube that sound like thay are struggling to run if any one wants pics and vids let me know also im building a bike with a 18hp blata motor

Back