Who has the fastest top speed?

That's good to know. I was under the impression that the 78mm clutch would not work. Btw-- put some Geax Evolution tires ($20 ea.) on and you'll be doing well over 55mph.

After my recent rim rebuild I used jb weld. I was sparing with it because I did not want the the spoke grooves of the ring to be irreparably encrusted with epoxy if it did not take. Or if a spoke broke down the road then what., how to get the drive ring off etc.

Come to find out the spoke grooves would never hold the spokes tight ever again. I ended up using the jb weld in the spoke grooves and let it cure abit before installing the ring then split bolts (9x) up against the inside of the drive ring the hold it on place. It's rock solid now.

Last edited:
49cc slant head from blue collar bikes with the shifter kit from sick bikes on a norco wolverine mtb frame, i hit 43.75 on flat. There's a boost bottle coming and im going to do something about the exhaust and it needs to be broken in, so we'll see what improvement i can make on that.

Back