Who kicks more butt?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by sparky, May 15, 2009.

Who kicks more butt??

Poll closed Jun 7, 2009.
  1. Grndslm

3 vote(s)
  2. Arceeguy

7 vote(s)
  3. Please, stop fighting!

4 vote(s)
  1. sparky

sparky Active Member

- OR -

2. sparky

sparky Active Member

Hmm... forgot this is the only place I don't go by grndslm.

Thanks a lot augi.
  3. sparky

sparky Active Member

Arcee wins by default.

I fail.

And good night!
  4. Pablo

Pablo Motored Bikes Sponsor

Site leader??
  5. sparky

sparky Active Member

If only I could remember my name, I could be a butt-kickin' site leader.
  6. azbill

azbill Active Member

grampa is confused ??? :(
  7. arceeguy

arceeguy Active Member

If it were only that easy!

I like This "Google Fight" better!

FYI - I'm not fighting with you. Think of me as a sibling (MB brother) talking smack at the dinner table. Judging by your last post in the world economy thread, where you used a lot of profanity to describe me, you are taking our discussions at a personal level. This is not my intent. My intent is to discuss and debate ideas that will move this country forward. We differ on how this should be done. Let's have a heated debate, but not fight. You can get some zingers in too, just lay off the profanity eh?
    Last edited: May 15, 2009
  8. eastwoodo4

eastwoodo4 Member

who the **** is grndslm
  9. wavygravy

wavygravy Guest

10. arceeguy

arceeguy Active Member

Apparently, grndslm is the name Sparky uses on all other forums. I don't know where or why Augi gets involved though.

So just replace "grndslm" with "Sparky".

It just seems to me that Sparky needs some re-assurance that people like him here at MBc, (the MBc "site leader" custom title wasn't enough) so he set up this poll to make himself feel better. I bet he was snickering to himself when he set this poll up, but because he had smoked and drank a little too much (wallowing in self pity) he used one of his other screen names instead of the on he uses here at MBc. (How embarrassing!)
  11. eastwoodo4

eastwoodo4 Member

am i the only one who doesnt go to that other stupid forum?
  12. bluegoatwoods

bluegoatwoods Well-Known Member

I don't go to that other forum. But it's not because I have anything against them. I've hardly even looked at them.

This is the one that I found and that's good enough for me.
  13. sparky

sparky Active Member

Here's his intro: http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=8608

Here's his renamed introduction: http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=9225

Here's his renamed re-introduction: http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=10732

As kerf realized so quickly, grndslm was going to become a real popular person here.

I use the name grndslm for every other forum besides this one...

I need to find a good political one, tho, because the White Zone here is getting a bit stale for politics.
  14. bluegoatwoods

bluegoatwoods Well-Known Member

To tell you the truth, Sparky, I've found this thread very confusing.

But I can say this much; I've yet to find a good political forum. Too much time spent wading through garbage. It's too bad.
  15. sparky

sparky Active Member

Yea, I was expecting this thread to have been edited for accuracy or closed, but oh well.

EDIT: BTW, I've found this forum with a ton of people too smart for their own good... http://bbs.stardestroyer.net/ Only problem is that you have to have an email addy that isn't a "free webmail" one to register, or you have to donate. And I'm not donating until I get to know the people there first.
  16. arceeguy

arceeguy Active Member

Keep it open, especially because I am in the lead right now. (only three votes, c'mon guys - you can either vote for "libertarian communist" Sparky (grndslm) or the "free market capitalist" arceeguy. Of course, I will refrain from voting at all.

Yup - kerf did make a correct prediction very early on. Of course, we all know what he meant by "popular". :devilish:
  17. HoughMade

HoughMade Guest

Let's keep this thread going...it has an odd Salvador Dali- like charm.
  18. azbill

azbill Active Member

this pretty much sums it up :cool2:

Attached Files:

19. sparky

sparky Active Member

You'll refrain from voting?? Who was that voting for arceeguy only minutes after I started the poll?!?

Yes, I'm the devil's advocate. I like to expand my perception to mostly include what everybody else senses, and then I make up my mind. I'm a gemini, tho... so I change my mind everyday after talking with new people.

And could you please elaborate on the "odd Salvador Dali- like charm", HoughMade? Are you saying I'm twisted?
  20. sparky

sparky Active Member

I really started this thread just for the Google Fight, but it was all ruined when I realized I don't go by grndslm here.

Oh well, here's one where our hero sparky actually kicks some tail...