Why Critical Thinking Matters.

ImpulseRocket

Staff member
Local time
4:49 PM
A person who sells an expensive conversion for the Phantom vs. a person who has owned a Phantom for a long time answering a curious new person's question.

Oh, and the Smolik family has been permanently removed from said group for wanting to pick a fight with the Admin (me) because I was threatening their sales. 10 bucks they now try to cause problems with the page to get revenge, including fake accounts.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-23 174600.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-23 174600.png
    182.7 KB · Views: 58
  • Screenshot 2024-01-23 174654.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-23 174654.png
    99.4 KB · Views: 58
  • Screenshot 2024-01-23 174806.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-23 174806.png
    189.9 KB · Views: 50
  • Screenshot 2024-01-23 174829.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-23 174829.png
    214.8 KB · Views: 60
Oh, and the Smolik family has been permanently removed from said group for wanting to pick a fight with the Admin (me) because I was threatening their sales. 10 bucks they now try to cause problems with the page to get revenge, including fake accounts.
One of the many reasons I also had to remove Ethan Smolik and his Smolik Performance trusted vendor credentials from our forum as well around two years ago...Never any proof of concept from him, He will bad mouth and down everyone elses product showing no real proof whatsoever as to why his claims that his stuff is always superior and many times, not delivering stuff ordered from him for many months and in some cases up to two years to some of our own forum members, and even then, did not have everything delivered that the customer/member had already paid for.

10 bucks they now try to cause problems with the page to get revenge, including fake accounts.
Smolik tried to do that here for revenge because I banned him and had his trusted vendor credentials pulled...lol...I see no reason why he won't try that on your other forum as well...lol.

He got mad enough to send me a PM all confused after I banned them both, and tried to be a victim while also being incredibly rude and insulting.
Pro Tip. Don't do that to the man running a page. It doesn't work to convince them.

He got mad enough to send me a PM all confused after I banned them both, and tried to be a victim while also being incredibly rude and insulting.
Pro Tip. Don't do that to the man running a page. It doesn't work to convince them.
He also tried that with me as well...Didn't get him anywhere with me either...lol...lol.

Sheesh

heat issue, heat issue, heat issue....has anyone here had a heat issue, that was enough to actually cause a problem?
The funny thing is, I don't have a problem with somebody wanting to do that mod to the Phantom. The head does make a significant difference in running temps. What all of these people DON'T mention is that they are less than 300 miles in on their engine trying to go 50+mph because certain people (aka the people above) told them break in was only 1 tank of fuel. My Phantom ran fairly hot during break in for the first 200-ish miles before it really started to stop peaking so high on the temps. It is still a hot running engine, and I will never deny that, but it's still perfectly useable for most people. The ONLY people that really need the better head are the ones trying to go wide open everywhere. Something the Phantom just can't really do on it's own for long periods of time. It can cruise all day at legal speeds and not have an issue though, and unlike the less powerful kits, that means crusing at speeds that the typical 66cc engines have to go wide open all the time to achieve.

Back