Why no pictures of the different whizzer motors?

Discussion in 'Whizzer Motorized Bicycles' started by siouxindian, May 29, 2014.

1. siouxindian

siouxindian Member

I would like pics of the whizzer motor from the first to the last and the differences d. dose any one know where to find them i been looking allot today with very little results it needs to be a place were we can get clear pics with year kind and the good bad and the known problems . it seems you can get very little at here and there . what i found was model D model E model F . H . J . 300 . 700 . :confused::confused: :whistling: :ack2: :sweatdrop: :rolleyes7: :jester: :detective: :thinking: :tt1: :eek:

2. wheelbender6

wheelbender6 Well-Known Member

I'd like to see that too. I don't understand the difference between the various generations of the Whizzer motors. Not the kind of thing you find at the local book store.
  3. jbcruisin

jbcruisin Member

4. siouxindian

siouxindian Member

i have read that. i would like some one that can put pictures to those words.
  5. siouxindian

siouxindian Member

i know there is differences inside the motor that cannot be seen as a different picture from the appearance to the layman- ME- lol but from the difference to any one for the years to come that would Google . pictures of whizzer motors there is not a good overview of what i am asking. ?