will i be commited....lol

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by nopedlenhere, Dec 6, 2007.

1. nopedlenhere

nopedlenhere Guest

My son and i have built many wonderfull projects over the years..My health is not good so i have given the bulk of my assets to my children.[I want to be shure and not give the estate tax people anymore money.Anyway.when i tell him i want to put a tiny motor on my new bicycle..:shock: Im afraid he might think i lost the last of my marbles...lol :lol:

2. kerf

kerf Guest

What's your point? In all probability, everyone on this site has "lost their marbles", I know mine have been gone for years. If given a choice between playing marbles or riding my bike, I'll take the bike every time. When one gets long in the tooth, like me, we should be allowed to have a little fun, as long as we don't start riding naked. When life stops being fun, I'll be ready to go.:grin:

P.S.
    Riding naked, that might be an idea!

3. Scottm

Scottm Guest

Marbles just weigh you down. And i suppose clothe cause quiet a wind drag. You don't have to tell your kids everything do you? LOL

4. kerf

kerf Guest

Scottm:
    Sounds like a plan.

5. Abeagle

Abeagle Guest

My kids thought I lost my marbles years ago, but I just have them very well hidden. lol

6. ibdennyak

ibdennyak Guest

P.S.
    Riding naked, that might be an idea![/QUOTE]

Just looked in the mirror.......Nah, bad idea :shock:

7. beast775

beast775 Guest

laughing

that made me laugh thanx:grin:

8. nopedlenhere

nopedlenhere Guest

no real point

No real point just having a laugh at my self for going to my son and ask to put a motor on my bike.Like now im the 10yr old.Boy I remember my mom about had a cow when i put a motor on my bike..I have very fond memorys putting around with that hot briggs and stratton between my legs..lol :lol: