Will this bike work?

It looks like it will work fine. The only issue you will have is the front mount. Those oversized tubes can be a pain.

I'm having some troule with gasbike. They got my $$, but havn't sent order. No e mail response. Might be better to go with one of the sponsers here. Ckeck out vendors section. Good luck. Welcome to the site .

I emailed them a few times, and have gotten responses immediately. Where is the nest cheapest place then? I am looking to spend about $150 total with shipping. Gasbike can get it to me for $141, they said they would hold one from Cyber Monday at that price for me.
EDIT:
So I'm thinking about powerking, then I can get it for about $125 shipped or less and they have good reviews. Also, what do you mean about the front mount? Sorry to be a total noob but if you could explain a little more about what you mean that would be great.

Last edited:
All I will say is there is a difference in engines and you get what you pay for in quality and customer support, and as far as the 80cc to 49cc the 49's run circles around em.

So a 49cc is BETTER than an 80cc? Because many seem to order 80s over 49s and 80s cost $15 more or so... I think I'll go with the original bike.

well I have both a 49 and a PK 80. 80s first off aren't 80s second there built for more torque not speed its not going to be like a 80cc dirt bike pullin wheelies. I think its a common misconception that an 80 is going to be better I say to each there own but like I said I have both, Equally fun personal opinion buy both see what you like, shoot a 32cc tanaka smokes an 80cc!

Well I am probably going to go at 30mph MAX and not be riding it too far away so idk which one to get but $125 buys an 80cc from powerkingshop which doesn't seem too bad to me.

Back