Willy's First Stingray Build

Discussion in 'Photos & Bicycle Builds' started by ChillyWilly, Jul 15, 2014.

1. ChillyWilly

ChillyWilly New Member

So here are some pics of my first chopper build i originally had this engine on a huffy cranbrook and it was "OK".... But now its on a stingray chopper
    ill updating soon here at work. :cool:

WP_20140710_008[1].jpg

2. ChillyWilly

ChillyWilly New Member

I painted literally the WHOLE bike in Rustoleum Bed liner Stuff is the best its really TUFF And hides all kinds of imperfections if it does scratch just touch it up with the can its perfect very low maitnence. al;so painted the handlebars In CastBlast paint its what we use here at work for painting parts so this paints all over the place, also it has a very good fast drying TUFF Finish

3. ChillyWilly

ChillyWilly New Member

If yall want more pics just lemme know

4. ChillyWilly

ChillyWilly New Member

SO i fixed the chain tension-er and mounted the gas tank welding L brackets . gotta add the fuel line today on my lunch break

WP_20140716_002[1].jpg

5. ChillyWilly

ChillyWilly New Member

Put new cloth on the seat and went for my first ride today its was SWEET!! Go pro video coming SOON!!

6. OCCStingray

OCCStingray Member

Nice chopper, love the reversed handlebars.

7. ChillyWilly

ChillyWilly New Member

Yes their awesome but they can kill your back sometimes being so hunched over lol

8. ChillyWilly

ChillyWilly New Member

Just Thought id Put Some STICKIES On it :tt1:

WP_20140721_001[1].jpg WP_20140721_002[1].jpg

9. ChillyWilly

ChillyWilly New Member

Finally welded a decent muffler on this thing sounds perfect just loud enough for me , got this one at Tractor Supply for about 4$

WP_20140722_001[1].jpg WP_20140722_003[1].jpg

10. ryes25

ryes25 New Member

What brand is this? What would you rate your millage?

11. ChillyWilly

ChillyWilly New Member

the Engine is a Flying Horse From Bike Berry i got like in 2013 . and as for the Mileage ill have to get back to you on that but its pretty good on gas once i get my speedo ill let you know

12. ChillyWilly

ChillyWilly New Member

Just got this dual brake thumb throttle lever and i love it the only problem is it has no threads for the throttle cable,. so i had to just clamp it down on it self

WP_20140725_002[1].jpg