Winter road rash

Or the Ice breakers at walmart are actually repackaged Kenda Klon****s.. for 39.00 in the 26 x 2.10 size

Hardened studs and 250 of them per tire

Got some... putting them on today

Last edited:
Actually, machiasmort, though Buffalo might well be America's lake-effect-snow champion, Grand Rapids is not very far behind.

In any case, they get enough snow that anyone who manages to ride a bike is real hard core.

Only doing some razzin goat!!!

I've had my share of wipe outs and they are only funny when you don't get put into an ambulance.

Some friends and I were thinking about trying to stud our own by using small set screws.

Just food for thought. If anybody puts them things on their bike, let me know how you make out with them???

Glad to hear you weren't hurt to bad I was walking in my driveway a few years ago slipped on some black ice and broke my wrist also fractured my elbow.

Yes we do get alot of snow. Here is a picture of my apartment last year in February. People think I am insane..... Maybe I am.....

Attachments

• 020708_1010a.jpg
    020708_1010a.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 146
yup, You guys have been gettin it pretty good this year also. Buffalo has gotten off pretty easy so far. The only thing we have going for us is that lake Erie freezes once in awhile!

Well it is a week later and my knee is still in bad shape. It is full of liquid. If i push on one side of my knee i can feel it moving on the other side. I'll keep icing it and taking ibuprofen. hopefully it will get well soon. I really don't want to see the doctor without insurance. I can get insurance through my new job but I haven't signed up yet. I am going to sign up real soon. Maybe I can a doctors visit covered.

Back