Worksman and 4 stroke (didn't find in search)

Discussion in '4-Stroke Engines' started by RedBaronX, Mar 17, 2011.

1. RedBaronX

RedBaronX Member

Search is giving me too many hits with none of them actually related to what I am looking for, so I'm just askin'...

Will a 4 stroke fit into the frame of a Worksman?

I've got a 2 stroke that I will be using for my build, but I know that they generally don't last as long as 4-strokes.

So, if a 4 stroke will fit, I might go that route when my China girl bites it, which it will, eventually.

2. Stan4d

Stan4d Banned

3. MotoMagz

MotoMagz Member

No..I do not think it will.

4. RedBaronX

RedBaronX Member

I know it's a tight fit even for the HT's/China Girls...

5. MotoMagz

MotoMagz Member

I have a 4 stroke and they require a large opening and most of the time a frame with the swoop in the down tube.There is no way that it will fit the workmans.

6. Stan4d

Stan4d Banned

Worksman123 0011.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2011
  7. RedBaronX

RedBaronX Member

that is most definitely a Worksman with a 4 stroke :)

If I end up going that direction when my 2 stroke dies, I will be pickin' yer brainz.

8. Stan4d

Stan4d Banned

9. MotoMagz

MotoMagz Member

Sure you can make a 4 stroke fit.I was thinking along the lines of the HS or Honda and the kits they are sold with.

10. Stan4d

Stan4d Banned

I believe that 2.5 horse motor you are looking at is larger than the HS or Honda Motor. I think also that Quenton has mounted his kit on a worksman.

I will let others weigh in on what you say cannot be done.

11. MotoMagz

MotoMagz Member

So after alittle research I did find a Workman with the swoop in down tube.I would say this workman frame might work with the Honda or Hs.

Attached Files: