Worksman LGB Arrived (pics!)

echotraveler

Local time
4:43 AM
Hello friends,

Today I picked up a huge package!!!!! My new Workman LGB

right now im doing assembly, let me tell you that the wheels are impressive!!!!

here are some pics

right now i have to go and buy some lubricant, the instructions say rostoleum 200 or equal....i dont know what to buy...since the only experience i have with rostoleum is their crappy spraypaint....
but im guessing its a paste lubricant...

enjoy

Attachments

• IMG_6346.jpg
    IMG_6346.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 299
  • IMG_6350.jpg
    IMG_6350.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 329
  • IMG_6352.jpg
    IMG_6352.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 273
  • IMG_6354.jpg
    IMG_6354.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 266
  • IMG_6361.jpg
    IMG_6361.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 254
  • IMG_6356.jpg
    IMG_6356.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 270
  • IMG_6355.jpg
    IMG_6355.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 293
  • IMG_7724.jpg
    IMG_7724.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 302
well i would assemble it...but since i dont have the lubricant grease, the assembly will have to wait....but believe me im desperate to ride it!

the greese is for the front fork assembly...

ill surely post some more pics tomorrow

Happy Bike Day!

Congrat's Echotravler ... lookin' good. Can't wait to see it assembled. Keep us posted.

thanx guys! the red wheels look so nice! and the big spokes look raD!!
let me tell you the bascket and the stand alone weight more than the frame!! lol

also the bascket came in bolted to a big piece of wood on its bottom so right now i need to look at it well, to see if the big piece of wood was only to for shipping purpose....

well after assembly i will post the meassures of the frame, to see what you guys think, but im planning to put a grubee 2stroke 80cc engine like "flying cycletruck" did on his red lgb worksman. he posted that the carb doesn't fit so i would need to re weld it in a confortable position, thankfully i have a friend whos a welder, if not i could go to any muffler shop, they sure make crazy stuff if you tell them what you want lol.

my original idea was a small 30 40 50 cc engine....because i dont want any problem with the law.....but the lgb seems to weight too much for small engines to do much.

is it an issue that i have coaster break?? pedal backwards to stop....can i have that with an MB..never thought about it

Last edited:
About any lithium or poly-urea grease will work just fine for the headset. Pack the bearings well and that is about all you need to do. If there are any cables it helps to lube them upon assembly also. Don't use the grease but a lighter lubricant like your chain lube of choice. Pull the cable out of the housing and put some lube on your middle finger and thumb and pull the cable through it and reinstall. I use T9 Boeshield and have for years with great success.

thanx for the tips on oils.

today i went to sears and bought the greese used in rolling garage doors.

and then went home to build, well assemble.

it was fun and a little hard, the instructions are not that good, but you can get there, an extra pair of hands was great! :unsure:

So im almost finished, there is only small adjustments to be done, and a little detail that was missing in the box:cry: the handle bar stem:cry:

so right now im going to contact the good fellows of Worksman, i bet they will send it ASAP, so im gonna wait with my bike...waiting makes it better.

a very impressive wieght i might say, i could not lift the bike with my arm. I bet that ones your running she will continue with her own innertia.
The Stand is so StronG! i could sit and relax on the bike, that thing is super strong.

hope you guys enjoy the late night pics :whistle:

Attachments

• IMG_6365.jpg
    IMG_6365.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 226
  • IMG_6366.jpg
    IMG_6366.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 283
  • IMG_6368.jpg
    IMG_6368.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 193
  • IMG_6369.jpg