wow, a good deal (bicycle & 48cc) It's SOLD.

Discussion in 'Spare Parts, Tools & Product Developement' started by gone_fishin, Aug 17, 2007.

1. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

2. 5-7HEAVEN

5-7HEAVEN Guest

:cool:augi, i'd LOVE to bid/buy that bike, maybe even close to retail. sadly, the shipping would be more than the bike will sell for.
    maybe i can call my son and have him buy me that bicycle. he lives in cali.
    "son, can you buy me a bike? can i have a bike...puleeze?":rolleyes:

3. npk1977

npk1977 Guest

Wow, where does one get that lamp with the spedo in it?

4. HoughMade

HoughMade Guest

Good question- I want one.

5. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

i knew that question was drag this off-topic...

guys, off-topic posting has always been frowned upon in forums-usage, and this place has already had more than it's share...if you aren't addressing the original topic (in this case, a sale) you're off-topic. when this happens in the main areas, it really screws up the flow.

in this case, it would have been entirely appropriate to attach the pic to a new topic in here about where to find one.

please, get with the program, we're tired of wasting so much of our time picking up your (not you specifically, but the group in general) cigarette butts and empty bottles 'round here, so everyone please start helping the MBc staff to keep the place a bit neater.

no, don't reply with another off-topic post, just try to help us out more in the future.

6. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

7. ovni

ovni Guest

I noticed the bike sold for $316. is that a good deal?

8. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

my opinion is yes.

9. ovni

ovni Guest

Good because I won it. ;)

10. azbill

azbill Active Member

sweet ride !!!
    congrats on winning the auction :cool:

11. 5-7HEAVEN

5-7HEAVEN Guest

:cool:congrats, ovni. nice buy. i would've overbid you by $184, if i could've picked the bike up. in other words, i believe you've got a good buy.

12. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

wow, ovni!!!

please give us a full report when you get it home :cool:

btw...check that rear sprocket-mount...are both donuts on the inside of the spokes?

13. ovni

ovni Guest

I will augidog...I'll have to fix the rear sprocket. I also noticed it was wrong.

14. iRide Customs

iRide Customs Member

Sweet deal! Where's the gas tank I wonder?

15. ovni

ovni Guest

Wow!! Good question. I was looking a the pics more carefully and did not see one. I thought it had a custom tank. I'll give them a call to find out.

16. Jim H

Jim H Guest

The bicycle probably retails about 250. Did micargi take over firmstrong I wonder??? Nice ride!