wow !!! lotsa people here

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by azbill, May 29, 2007.

1. azbill

azbill Active Member

has anybody noticed how many people are here :D
    man the bottom of the page just gets longer n longer haha :lol:
    right-on 8) 8)

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Yesh....yesh indeed.
  3. OldPete

OldPete Guest

4. lotsa_mpg

lotsa_mpg Guest

Yeah, the turn out is pretty good tonight, Bill. I also noticed that the most users ever on line was on Dec 25/06. That was before I ever heard of this forum. It has sort of had me wondering people like us just not have lives? Like shouldn't we all be with family on Christmas day? Or are there other people here such as myself who had to wander into emergency on Xmas cause I accidentally drilled a hole through my finger while modifying the pipe on my snowmobile?

5. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

hehe, this free software counts in 5-minute increments, plus if you hit a link to another topic, you become another guest...someone was goofing on us during christmas. to see how this works, toggle into the "who is online" link once in a while. the only way to get rid of it is to beat it legit like, that shouldn't be too far down the road. maybe we should try to plan a "get together" just to see if we can do it.

and, i'll tellyawhat...since finding MBc & getting a motoredbike, my real-life has improved drastically. i've dabbled in a few internet thingys here & there, but this is the only one that ever made me wanna logoff and go outside to play 8)
  6. Guest

Guest Guest

No, no, we're all just a bunch of motored bike nerds with nerdy PC's and no life.... :cry: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  7. iRide Customs

iRide Customs Member

Hey...some of us have MACs! LOL!!
  8. Guest

Guest Guest

O.K., so that makes you a McNerd. :lol: