Wow. Remember when MBc looked like this?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by spunout, May 25, 2008.

1. spunout

spunout Member

Last edited: May 25, 2008

2. Wicked! This is now the edit your post and add in something funny thread!
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2008
  3. fastboy9

fastboy9 Member

Theres some great stuff in the archive, its good to look at some of the old stuff.
    Last edited: May 25, 2008
  4. spunout

spunout Member

haha....i've been doing it for awhile. FINALLY somebody realized it.
    Last edited: May 26, 2008
  5. augidog

augidog Banned

boy, that was quite an era...averaging 40-80 members/month...and all the security was done manually on the old was the wild-wild-west in here back then :evil:
    Last edited: May 26, 2008
  6. quay1962

quay1962 Guest

lol loved it...really the reason the other forum who copied us in every sense of the word is like we were last year..simple... but we have moved onto???? only we can keep it the cool forum it used to be...personally how can you have simple with 1,144 current active members now? It's allot of work for all concerned...someone mentioned to me he felt the spirituality had left MBc and that the lafter was fading...i have been gone for 2 weeks so i have allot of catching up to do...hope we arnent loosing the dream completely! Enjoy the ride all
  7. HEY! You forgot to EDIT!
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2008
  8. spunout

spunout Member

quay: it's all in the details, friend ;)
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2008
  9. spunout

spunout Member

yet, you just couldnt help yourself......:lol::evil:
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2008
  10. Tom

Tom Active Member

I looked at that yesterday, but then last night I had a dream that our site was hacked and went back to that original theme... strange...

I am going to back up the site now lol.
  11. spunout

spunout Member

haha. wasn't me. i wouldn't know the first thing about hacking.

BTW, i just withdrew $20 from your bank account, for not following instructions. :evil::p:lol:
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2008
  12. Weedylot

Weedylot Member

I dislike censorship. Like an appendix it is useless when inert and dangerous when active.

Maurice Edelman
  13. srdavo

srdavo Active Member

Last edited: Aug 14, 2011
  14. machiasmort

machiasmort Active Member

Tom sleeps? Well, maybe nowadays... LOL! Hey, did you ever get your bike back Tom?
  15. shell shock

shell shock Member

I have returned after a LONG while. Got alot done. Found a girl, found my self and let a lot of the bad times go.. and still after a long time, here i am again. I have a lot of catching up to do, but i still remember that old site when i was a lurker here.

Lets Ride
    -Shell Shock
  16. rahul.kapoor

rahul.kapoor New Member

I have joined this site recently but when I saw this old version, I feel that it was same as now. Great features and bike related posts.
  17. bluegoatwoods

bluegoatwoods Well-Known Member

It's kinda melancholy to look over those old posts and see people who were really quite likeable but are now nowhere to be found.

I saw one who was quite a good guy, but capable of blowing up in a (sheepish grin) rather entertaining way. He came and went a few times.

And there are others who were never anything but kindly and positive. It's too bad they've moved on.