WTB 26 inch fork Vintage

Hi, I'm looking for a older and strong 26 inch fork with a 1" threaded steering tube.Here is the tricky part I need it to be a 6" steering tube.Or a fork that has threads starting about 5 3/8 or less up from the bottom then length of tube will not matter.I had one with 7 hrs to go on Fleabay and the seller pulled it:cry:Thank you

Hi, I'm looking for a older and strong 26 inch fork with a 1" threaded steering tube.Here is the tricky part I need it to be a 6" steering tube.Or a fork that has threads starting about 5 3/8 or less up from the bottom then length of tube will not matter.I had one with 7 hrs to go on Fleabay and the seller pulled it:cry:Thank you

I'll check my invertory... want a standard fork or schwinn springer?
also will you need headset parts? if not save $10.
Prices $20 for fork only to $135 shipped for nice springer with headset parts.
bri.

http://www.nostalgic.net/ Go to ebay on the left. They can be shortend cut it in the center find another cut that tube off for a sleve about 3" cut it length wise take out about 1/8" or just so it will slip inside.Then put it together with about 1/8" gap for weld. If you cant weld take it to who can,make sure you have the lower bearing race on first. Then you need to file it so the bearing fits.......Curt

Back