WTB bicycle-engines pumper carb carburetor

Hi, I am looking for the pumper carb with the red air cleaner box, that bicycle engines sold for the Chinese clone of the Honda GHX50. I purchased one of these a few months ago, and I thought it was too small for my Honda. It's way smaller than the stock carb. However, I just installed it on one of my Robin EHO35s, and it's just perfect for that.

When I called Bicycle Engines to order a couple more, they informed me that they were out of stock, and that they won't have any for 8 months! If any memebers have one or more of these that they would care to part with, I would like to purchase at least two. (I have several of the Robin 35s) Please reply to this thread or PM me with details. Thanks in advance

I don't have any of the carbs you are looking for, but I am curious as to why you want to put them on the Subaru Robin engines.

Do you just need replacements carburetors for your Subaru's, or are these carbs superior in some way?

I don't have any of the carbs you are looking for, but I am curious as to why you want to put them on the Subaru Robin engines.

Do you just need replacements carburetors for your Subaru's, or are these carbs superior in some way?

Yes, The carb I am looking for is designed for a 4 stroke engine, so the pulse is ported to the intake. It is 10.5mm compared to the stock carb which is 9mm in diameter. Before I installed one on my Robin 35, the engine sounded like it was gasping for air. It is the perfect upgrade, not so large that it won't draw good vacuum, and still lets the engine breath better. Stronger bottom end and a slight increase in max rpm. Now the engine doesn't feel like its strangled.

Last edited:
Found it, I just didn't describe it properly to Bicycle-Engines, they still have them.

Back