WTB Evinrude Bicycle engine

New to the forum
I found a 1938 Roadmaster Motor Master bicycle.
The only thing I am missing at this point is the Engine and Rear chain drive sprocket.
Originally this bike came with a single cylinder 2 cycle 1.4 hp. Evinrude engine.
This engine was only produced for 2 years. So I know it will be dang near impossible to locate.
But it's not gonna fall in my lap. So I thought I would put it out there. Any condition and Funds available immediately.

Now on a side note I am willing to buy ANY Small ANTIQUE engine I can find just to get the bicycle on the road.
Also in any condition, as long as it is build able.

I just raelly want to get this bike going.
I have even thought about converting a hit and miss to put on it for now but I would much rather find someething better fitting.

here is an original add of the bicycle.
1939roadmastercatpg17_zps3168e62a-1.jpg
Any Help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks JKent

I haven't seen one of those for sale in a pretty long time. swap meets will be your best bet, they barely exist in online sales.

For right now I'm looking for any small 1.5 hp to a 4 hp antique gas engine that would work in a bicycle application.
JKent

What a great bike. If at all possible I would try to find the original motor to keep it all stock. I restore many a old motorcycle and I am all about stock. Best of luck and thanks for sharing.

Back