WTB full length exhaust

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by ourhearts, Oct 16, 2007.

1. ourhearts

ourhearts Guest

looking for a full length, from the engine back to the rear tire, exhaust that'll fit the chinese 2 stroke engine. i'm planning to make my own, but it's easier and cheaper to get one that's already chrome plated. any help will be appreciated, thanks.

2. azbill

azbill Active Member

I believe you can get one from either spookytooth (top left of page) or livefast (e-bay)

3. ourhearts

ourhearts Guest

thanks. i think those are made to fit the schwinn occ chopper bikes though. or at least the spookytooth one is.

4. azbill

azbill Active Member

I had spooky's on my deviate
    the pipe is easily bent
    (I tweaked it between the bars of our pool fence)

5. ourhearts

ourhearts Guest

did it kink much? it looks like a nice pipe. did you feel any gains over the stock short pipe?

6. azbill

azbill Active Member

just do little flexes and keep moving the pipe, didn't kink once
    the muffler is attatched with a large nut/flange so it can swivel
    seemed to be more restrictive (less power) than stock...I guess from pushing through the longer pipe

7. I have long exhaust on both my 2 & 4 stroke bikes. I bought them both at bicycleengines.com Both of the bikes I have are mountain bikes & theyfit well & made them sound good. It made the 2 stroke sound like a YZ80 dirtbike. (just not as loud) I think the seller just joined here. I think his user name is birddog. I have bought alot of stuff from them. They have great customer service & alot of 2 & 4 stroke parts.