Wtf is this thing

I seen some riding around my town and i want to make one but i got some build questions. If u made one or know a link to see some more details on one please post.

5Ie5La5G73K13Fe3M8c9if188c781961a1e2e.jpg

Um looks like the back end of a pocket bike attached to a BMX in place of the rear tyre.

I think the tank is the sort on gopeds/petrol scooters, and the engine etc is likely to be that as well. If that is important. It means though that the parts are easily availble from dealers.

Home built Go-Ped scooter rear mounted in a 20" BMX type bike. Looks like it is ready to break anytime , at the axle. I'll pass !!

I want to make one. And i need some help. like what kind of scooter to use and did u have to modify the bike frame and etc

Yup, that's your standard BMX/pocketbike Frankenstein thingo.Either motorize a BMX or get a Zooma, that thing is dangerous!!The pedals will hit, at speed that will be like pole vaulting on asphalt, the bracket will break, if you have good balance you may survive it with road rash, not to mention the cops.
If you want stupid thrills look at a motorized all-terrain skateboard, I saw one searching for engines, 49cc's strapped to your feet, absolute madness!!

I live in a small apartment and in the city and wanted something fun to ride around my neighborhood. people in my hood have gas scooters and mini bikes a motorized bicycle, i want something different that wont take up to much space

If you have the $$, the motorized skateboard is as different as it gets,nice and small, and I bet it hauls too.Type "50cc 4 stroke" into ebay and a scooter that looks like a goped with a seat, and I'm sure with less than a 10mi radius it'd be great.Or find an old BMX or schwinn (the ones with the banana seats work great) and build a friction drive. Good luck.

The only comment I have to make is that in Britain, any sort of fuel, lpg or liquid of any sort, that caries a vapour explosion risk is illegal in multi storey dwellings. See if you can find pictures of a place called Ronan Point. Lpg bottle leaked, something ignited the mix, people died as the pack of cards collapsed on them.

Sorry to be a wet blanket, but these things are important.

Back