xchamber vs stock exaust with no baffle

billy270

Local time
3:01 PM
ok i am debating geting a expanstion chamber any notisable deffrance in the power than just taking the cap off the exaust

Well, I have heard that SBP's chamber is best... Thats the one I'm saving up for, theres is the chinese one and might not do as well as the custom tuned SBP's chamber. But any chamber will be more flowing and make more power over stock, especially, if you have a muff with a cat in it.

well i was told by some one at spooky tooth that the sbp chamber was a great kit but its more for a tunible low are mid range are high.....but i am looking for an every day driver..... and i kinda like the style of the one from spooky tooth

whatever you want to buy is fine, your bike, not mine. Any thing is better than stock. And this one is cheaper. Good luck, have fun with your new toy!

finly i got it to day after they could not find my address eeven when the just dliverd here 2 weeks ago.....

ok i bought the spooky toot xchamber i had a lot more power with my stock exaust with no cap.... then the xchamber...... i was excited to get it then i was disapointed lol.....

Double check your carburetor jetting with the Xchamber installed. It can easily make a difference in fuel delivery requirements.

so i know i should serch but why where are talking about it how should i go about checking the cab jet..... to tell u the truth i am not shre what that is on thes carbs..... i am asuming it is what goes down to the flot bowl right..... with the stock exaust no end cap my bike had all the mottom end u want now hardly any

Back