YikeBike too cool!

That's cool !!! see the little wheel in the back, kinda like the old time bikes from the late 1800's ...

Yike is right....what happens when you hit your first Chicago pothole? Can you say "Face-Plant"? :eek:

Warner

PS - I guess with a top speed of only 12 mph it's not that dangerous....with a 6 mile range until the battery runs out. And all of this for only around $2,500 US? How is this better than the currently available electric go-peds that are available for under $200?

Last edited:
Looks like it would make a dandy hood ornament on some taxi. Not quite as ridiculous as the Sewgay but close.

Probably? More than likely I would say. It just makes me cringe to see investment capital dumped in to these things that really make no sense because there are comparable products that are much cheaper. Just the money alone that Sewgay used to lobby with to get laws in states changed to be favorable for their design would be enough to get something that would really be of benefit. Like a specifically designed for bicycle use motor and drivetrain.

Angel investors needed!

Well said Mabman, Seg. has yet to make a profit, from what I understand.
That ridiculous little wheeler from NZ looks much more dangerous than a razor scooter.

Yike is right....what happens when you hit your first Chicago pothole? Can you say "Face-Plant"? :eek:

Warner

PS - I guess with a top speed of only 12 mph it's not that dangerous....with a 6 mile range until the battery runs out. And all of this for only around $2,500 US? How is this better than the currently available electric go-peds that are available for under $200?

It said between 3500-3900 euros, and that converts to about $5000.

Back