yo new

are the motors spooky tooth use of good quality? cuz i know you can get like one of those cheap mini bikes and ride it for a day and the clutch go out and i dont want that with this..who does

seth...listen to me, please...the frame-mount forum has the answers & more...go browse thru it...when you find a topic that interests you, post your question or comment as a "reply" :)

i searched for it and found nothing just that if something breaks they are a good company to deal with which is nice...sorry ill try the other one

Welcome to MBc. :cool:
Reading thru posts and threads will answer most of your questions.
Besides some of them have some pretty cool ideas and other cool stuff.

customer service is a big aspect of the market...

about our resident sponsors & members/sellers: if they have a link here, or actively participate, you can count on a positive reputation. now, on to what's not so apparent...

engines are mostly of a generic nature with subtle differences, the kits that come with them are the same way...it's very difficult to give specific answers to generic questions. we're setup for the new arrival to be able to research and compare..."learn what to ask the seller before you buy" is how MBc best helps the beginner.

i'll back off now...you'll figure it out :cool:

thanks alot guys as you can probably tell im kinda impatient and let me tell you that this has been one of the coolest fourms ive been in

Welcome to MBc. I've read a lot of good comments about Spooky Tooth. A vendor doesn't get a good rep by selling bad products.

very ture..i just wasnt sure if ppl talked good about them cuz there on the site but ive been doin alot of research and they seem to be the best i even called to ask some questions and it was the best customer service ever (unlike Sprint) probably cuz they are still a small company

welcome seth! check out the searchbar at the top, enter in topics & read read read! we all remember our first builds & all the help that we found here made it easy! your gonna love it!

Back