You never know

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by fasteddy, Oct 16, 2010.

1. fasteddy

fasteddy Member

Got this from my motor home site. It would have been me.

Fella's driving his motor home through town and as he goes through a traffic light the traffic control camera flash goes off. Now he knows he's not speeding so he goes around the block and through the light again but a little slower and sure enough the flash goes off again.
    Now he's really wondering and does it three more times but each time slower than the time before. The flash goes off every time.

Two weeks later he gets 5 tickets for not wearing his seat belt.

steve.

2. scokes

scokes Member

Good one. I try to wear my sb, but I could see this happening to me as well. Trying to prove the point I wasn't speeding. :haha:

3. sparky

sparky Active Member

Traffic cameras are unconstitutional. Has already been ruled so by a supreme court case just this year, I believe.

You're not allowed to cross-examine your accuser. Therefore, the cause is unlawful if you just point it out.

4. kerf

kerf Guest

Spunk,

Do you have personal, first hand experience with "unconstitutional traffic cameras" or are you dispensing legal advice that you got from one of your Marxist web sites. The only thing worse than a fool, is the idiot that takes advice from a fool.

5. sparky

sparky Active Member

6. kerf

kerf Guest

If it were anyone else, Spunk, I probably would watch said video. You, however, being so full of MarxoSh!t, I won't waste my time.

7. fasteddy

fasteddy Member

Kerf, being Canadian I like to believe the best in everyone so I watched the video.
    If I send you the money would you fly up here and break me of the habit.

Steve.

8. fasteddy

fasteddy Member

Sparky, look up shameless in the dictionary. Your picture is looking back at us.

Steve.

9. sparky

sparky Active Member

True that.

10. sparky

sparky Active Member

Oh yea, I was wrong about the Supreme Court seeing that case. That was just some district court judge talking smack. It had a misleading title, and I didn't read it. :)

11. give me vtec

give me vtec Active Member

that is the reason you wil always be a mislead moron. Too much ADD to read all the way through and come up with your own conclusion. Happy enough to to be mislead by a lie because it fits your template.

Coincidentally Also the main reason the progressives/politicians can outright lie on the podium. An apathetic public all to happy to be content on gobbling halftruths and distorted headlines... It really stems from political and historical ignorance.

Hope you are all well versed on the weimar. Pray bernanke and the fed won't start buying treasury bonds

12. fasteddy

fasteddy Member

Sparky, just come to Canada and say the bad guys on MotoredBikes are out to get you
    and you want to stay where they can't get you. Wait a minute you aren't from Hollywood!

Nope, guess your out a luck.

Steve.

13. Stan4d

Stan4d Banned

Don't you find it odd that they will make that decision on November 3?:detective:

14. give me vtec

No, not odd... I find it a nightmare.

15. give me vtec

Didn't mean to put spakys quote at the top of my last post. Should have just been stanfords. Please disregard spakys garbage as usual.

16. Stan4d

Stan4d Banned

Reread the post.....well said. It is a shame that the sheeple will not wake up and see anything that is going on.......you pointed out the perfect example here.

17. Stan4d

Stan4d Banned

Now, I am going to watch my kids ride.....nonpowered........BS on the sunday shows this morning and I am itching to do anything with a bike......just like looking once in a while and seeing that some people get it. Later.

Heck I might even hop on my daughters 20 inch bike and go for a ride.

18. sparky

sparky Active Member

Umm... OK, the title wasn't exactly "misleading", but I did misread it!!

I was too busy FOCUSING on other things to worry about things that don't concern me yet!

I just saw "Unconstitutional red light cameras?" without the question mark. I am only human.

That issue is up their with taxes for me. I'm sure there's information out there that would be wonderful to know in order to defend myself... but these particular issues don't affect me directly.

I'm having enough problems with cops from just pedaling my push bicycle!! ... on top of many other issues that I'm not going to get into.

vtec, I've missed you, man. You should really look into becoming more humble. There's really no need to be as aggressive as you usually are. Perhaps your wife and you need to look into sexual therapy??

19. kerf

kerf Guest

Now I know why you try to fight your battles with someones words, you're pretty lame when you try to go it alone. At least your mother, may she rest in peace, isn't here to see what you've become.

20. give me vtec

Yeah right... I need sexual therapy like I need another kid.