your suggestions and comment here :)

howry

Local time
10:03 AM
hey there,
i know that for a noob trying those hard stuff is maybe a waste of time, but i really want to have something special :) so heres my idea.
ive got an orange county chopper, what im thinking is take the peddals or leave them there, but make them steady<solid> and somehow make a spark to start the motor.
any suggestions? or comments? i would love to hear everything you go :D

I think I've heard that the earliest Triumphs were started by having the rider push the bike and pop the clutch. That would be one solution, though it sounds like a dangerous pain in the neck.

yea, will be hard to explain. i want to do this cuz the bike is lil small on me, and if ill keep my pedals solid ill be just perfect. is there another way ?

Occ Choppers

Hey Howry..ENO (Down Under)..Great bikes the Stingrays and yeh they are a little small for big or even medium guys..but they look mean when theyre all set up and out on the road...heavy and so we used an 80cc on it to compensate..powers along at around 30 to 35kph..post some pics so we can eyeball what youre up to..Good Luck ENO

Attachments

• tn_FINISHED 3.JPG
    tn_FINISHED 3.JPG
    79.3 KB · Views: 133
I ride an OCC chopper with a seat set way back. The only reason I did this is so I can pedal it. And I am 6'6''. You can see a picture in my album to get an idea. Ergonomics for this set up are just right for me. My 6 foot tall son fits on it to

Back