Zombie name that Zombie

My next bike "is" a Zoomer, so I vote for Zepher. It has good history, and imagery.

Z - Bike

Definately will start with Z. I am seriously thinking of one of those NuVinci rear hubs from Staton. I have a 7 speed internal set up like this that works with my jackshaft, but I'm afraid of stripping it out shifting while motoring. Has anybody heard of anybody - - or has one of these??? or what do you think about one of these babys. Will they last??

NuVinci.jpg

This is my Nexus 7 speed.

IMG_0923.jpg

IMG_0924.jpg

IMG_0925.jpg

I hear the NuVincis will handle up to 3hp. I have not seen one personally but I know a guy who checked one out at Interbike last year. He said they are beautiful.

Dan

NuVinci

I talked with Dave Staton this morning. NuVinci hub is on the way. I like the 49cc goped engines because they work so well with the jackshaft & are 89.00 shipped to your door. I really would rather do this one with the best stuff though. So I am soliciting some suggestions. Do I go for the Honda 50? or the Tanaka 4hp 47cc race motor? Stick with the Chinese 49 & hop it up a little? or ???????????

IMG_0928.jpg

Definately will start with Z. I am seriously thinking of one of those NuVinci rear hubs from Staton. ...Will they last??

Between shifts,drop the throttle,take over pedaling while you shift,lay on the throttle.

Yes. It would last I would think.

I stand corrected on the NuVinci hubs. A buddy of mine just got back from Interbike in Las Vegas and he talked to the Nuvinci guy face to face. He said, that he said, the hub will only handle 2 hp. He said it would not properly lubricate itself with more power.

Back