For Sale

Motorized Bicycles & Parts For Sale. Post links to eBay Auctions or Craig's List ads or upload photos to the forum. Found a bargain that others may be interested in? Post it here!
I have a couple of extra mountain bike type suspension forks for sale. These are 1" tube, 5" long. I will try to provide most brake parts for these, but you will need a brake lever, which is cheap & easily available. Great for adding front suspension &&& brakes , at the same time, to your coaster brake bike. $20 each , plus shipping costs.
I am selling my skyhawk engine kit that I have bought from eBay early summer of this year. It is a complete kit. But I think the bushing at the top of the connection rod where piston rod goes threw will need to be replaced which is not hard to do. The engine works great! I used it all summer. But i'm going to move up to a real scooter/moped soon. PM me With an offer. I will include the new style locking clutch lever, some extra gaskets. The bushing for these engines are 6.95 shipped on Thatsdax.com Pm me... I will post pictures soon
If anyone is interested, send me a message or reply. The GoPed is in excellent condition and makes a great zip around scooter. Goes about 22mph and gets 100mpg. I liter tank on it. This is my newest goped and has only had a couple of tanks of gas ran through it. Here's some info on the scooters: http://www.getaped.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=11&products_id=1254 and here is a photo of the one for trade: http://i36.tinypic.com/14119jm.jpg
hello fello motorbicyclists:D I, at the beginning of this year had sold my two stroker bike and have invested almost $600 dollars into the best quality 4 stoke setup. I bought a brand new Honda GXH50uqxa engine from northern tool, the engine has a 2 year warranty still which is included with the kit:):D and i bought the grubee mounting kit for the engine from bicycleengines.com. the engine was $300+shipping from northern tool and the mounting kit was $250+shipping from bicycleengines.com. i was wondering if someone out there would be willing to pay $500 dollars for the kit? i have already mounted the gearbox as directed on the engine and i have mounted the engine on rubber gaskets on the chrome mounting plate. i have all the components...
hey all im selling my green kulana moon dog and a happy time bike motor kit. i did have the motor on the bike but it was left out over winter and would not turn so i gently dis-assembled the motor. all the pieces are there and in good condition but the piston is very tight on the crank. every thing is "as is". the bike was brand new from wally world but has some minor wheathering on it. the tank is installed and is the coil and clutch cable, the mounting hole is drilled as well. like i said i had it on the bike and it was working, just dont have the time to wrench that much so i must part with it. will have pic to follow shortly irish13
1- happy time 66cc used motor in rough shape with broken clutch cover and no hardware included. has good compression and internals 25.00 shipped in usa, paypal only. 1- used ht carb with out float, 10.00 shipped as above 1-black half gallon tank, good to go, a little faded but no leaks, no hardware 12.00 shipped, set of used throttle, clutch, and brake handles, 4 pieces, 10.00 shipped 1-new ht chain guard 8.00 shipped 1 new ht clutch lever, cheap one, 6.00 shipped 1 used cdi ignition module, works, 10.00 shipped or you can have it all shipped for 45.00 bucks thats a deal! just clearing out from some previous builds, and just finished a jaguar ht 66cc! Coley 919 858 0127 or email me, or **** send some...
Brand new in July with a Honda GX 50 engine. I have 2 but I am selling 1 and keeping 1 for myself! This baby go's 40 + mph and gets 200 + MPG!!! If interested, call 954-985-4239 or 305-778-9539. The picture shows moon bars, but I installed semi ape bars. It rides so cool with those! Serious inquirey's only, Please. I will sell only 1 of these bikes, and they are'nt cheep!
that day has come. my GEBE drive system is for sale. 1 mount kit for 76mm clutch w/o engine and 1- eagle / velocity silver rear wheel with 105g spokes, drivering mounted and retained with split bolts. 1 -14T cog and 1 belt with 30miles on it. i don't have the safety cover mount bracket, and the wheel will not have a gear cassette. these are minimum wear parts to start with and are in VG to perfect condition, no extra holes in the mount straps or anything. the whole outfit has 1225 mlies on it. i'll get some pics up soon. i'll sell the whole bike as is, minus motor, if you can pick it up. thanks, steve
I ordered some 6mm 8-8 STAINLESS STEEL THREADED ROD from McMaster and they over delivered. I'm sitting on about 14' of this stuff and have stainless steel 6mm lock-nuts, flat washers, and lock washers. I also have 6mm stainless allen head bolts for exhaust and intake mounting. Would you guys be interested in an upgraded Happy Time fastener kit. I'm thinking 4 piece threaded rod complete with flat washer, lock washer, locking nut and; 4 6mm allen bolts with flat washers and lock washers? Not sure what to charge for the set or if I should include other hardware... Ideas/interested?
I have a new (~100 miles) custom built bike that I built up for commuting to work. This bike was built around the 66 cc EPA 2 stroke motor kit that is all over Ebay. The kit has been upgraded and customized for this bike build Asking price is $500, not including shipping. The basics: * Nashbar chromoly steel 23" frame * Dimension disc specific chromoly rigid fork * Ritchey Logic threadless headset * Easton EA30 100mm stem * Easton EA70 aluminum riser bars * Silver aluminum Laprade seatpost * Giant gel beach cruiser saddle * Hayes MX-4 mechanical front disc brake & Shimano Deore rear V-brake * Truvativ Comp G ISIS splined cranks w/ aluminum bash/pants guard and 32 tooth...
i did some experimenting with gearing on my GEBE /GP460 to see what would happen to mileage, accell. and topend. bought several timing belt pulleys and now will sell 2 of them. these are pulleys for 9mm wide, 5mm HTD pitch gates belts (GEBE) the 15T pulley has been drilled and tapped @ 5/16" X 24 thread and goes straight on the GEBE drive spindle. this is a polycarbonate pulley with an alum. center hub. the 16T is all allum. and will need to be tapped to be used. both shipped to you for $25.00 total. got something of motorbike interest you want to trade ? lets talk. thanks, steve
Back