For Sale

Motorized Bicycles & Parts For Sale. Post links to eBay Auctions or Craig's List ads or upload photos to the forum. Found a bargain that others may be interested in? Post it here!
Title says it all. Received this item in a mishap awhile back and never got around to getting rid of it. There is no cap for the top, and there are no nuts or other mounting brackets... just the tank itself. I think gas tanks are supposed to be expensive, so I'm asking $25 shipped, since shipping is gonna be $5 itself. Any takers?
(You just pay for shipping.) ... I have a pair of stainless steel pressure tanks - apx. 1/2 gallon capacity. They're 5-1/2 inch diameter, and 7-1/2 inch long (not counting the fittings.) A little less than 4 pounds weight, dry. The shipping weight will be around 6 pounds. (Ground shipping cost should be less than $10) They have a 1 inch, 90 degree ell flange fitting, a 1/4 or 1/8 NPT female fitting, and a 1 inch compression flange fitting, all welded to one end of the tank. Snapshots are below. I figure they would make a nice fuel tank - they LOOK sort of like a small beer keg... They will need to be cleaned out before use. (there's remnants of burned pyrotechnic propellant inside them.) Probably a half a cup of sand, a bit...
hey i have a 32cc yard machines engine that im willing to part with for money or a clutch plate for my happy time 80cc. ive taken every thing apart and cleaned it re-routed the pull start to the "top" of the engine. it is a screamin demon on the rpm side. the engine has no clutch though. would be a great DIY install (i know,most of them are any way). runs great, just have too many and need to move it. irish
I have two semi complete GEBE kits for sale. Let me explain the semi part first. The two kits that I have were originally a 40cc Tanaka kit AND a 26cc tanka kit. I'm keeping the 40cc tanaka engine which I will use on a different kit. The parts from the two combined kits are--------Tanaka 26cc engine and the smaller clutch housing, bigger clutch housing for the bigger tanaka and other big clutch engines , one engine mount, another engine mount that has been butchered:oops: for frame monting instead of axel mounting, two HTD driven rings[one is on the heavy duty rear wheel] and install tool, three HTD drive gears [2 12tooth & a 14tooth highway gear]. One heavy duty 105g[12 gauge] velocity rear wheel with solid axel, two throttle...
Hi I'm thinking of selling my bike, as It's now done, at least to the level where I can now just get on and ride! I have had no problems with it that I didn't cause myself or that regular maintenance wont solve! (things coming loose etc) There are plenty of pics of it in the build thread, at this time just gauging interest, would be hoping to get $450 for it as it is right now. I have a new project in mind, this time it's going to be an electric! Stealth.... This bike whilst not a pretty bike, does run great, and it is only just run in! All high tensile bolts have been used in the mountings, and everything is rock solid. If interested, I can be contacted on 0402223565 thanks Keith
I am thinking of selling my Staton Inc. Robin Subaru EOH35 friction drive setup. I would like to sell locally to avoid shipping, and payment problems. This is in very good shape, less than 500 miles on the unit, and runs very well. What do you think it is worth? New price was $400.00.
Back