For Sale

Motorized Bicycles & Parts For Sale. Post links to eBay Auctions or Craig's List ads or upload photos to the forum. Found a bargain that others may be interested in? Post it here!
I am thinking of selling my Staton Inc. Robin Subaru EOH35 friction drive setup. I would like to sell locally to avoid shipping, and payment problems. This is in very good shape, less than 500 miles on the unit, and runs very well. What do you think it is worth? New price was $400.00.
I attempted to build up an electric bike, but this is proving to be too difficult. I don't have the machining/tool capabilities, and parts are very hard to find what I need. So I'm offering up all my parts if anyone is interested. I have 2 motors (24v), one 350w, one 600w with matching controller and twist throttle, 2 - 12v 17ah Zues SLA batteries, 24v 1.4amp charger then I got some small stuff like a belt gear, and some 10g wiring PM me if interested, everything is unused. I've got about $250 invested in all these parts, so make me an offer. MBC EDIT: THIS THREAD HAS BEEN MOVED
Hi everyone, Don't know if anyone will be interested in doing this but I'm looking to trade my six string and bass guitar for an engine kit. The electric six string is a Memphis guitar made by Yamaha. The bass looks and plays like a fender but is a no-name bass guitar. But it's still a nice playing and sounding bass. The six string comes with a practice amp and flanger pedal. Both guitars are in good condition. Looking for a straight trade. Don't know how to handle the shipping on the instruments. Guess we can figure that out when it comes up. If you are interested, please let me know by posting here or sending me a pm or email. Here are some pics http://www.tranquillas.com/guitars/Bass%203.jpg...
Whizzer stopped supplying motor kits many months ago. Complete motors were available for a short time, but Whizzer has decided to also stop supplying the motors. According to their new price list a motor is listed but without the carburetor for $761.xx. One of my customers has a complete NE motor with very few miles on it, and only wants $500.00. If anyone is interested, contact me. I have several new motors in stock, but if I can't buy a replacement I won't sell the ones I have, so here is a chance to obtain one below the dealer cost of a new unit. Whizzer OuterBanks LTD A North Carolina Corporation Quenton
For sale: Super Stretch Beach Cruiser with Robin/Subaru 33.5 cc. [still in warranty] I bought new in July 2007. Always kept indoors[except when riding]It has a Staton friction drive kit that works great! I get 200 mpg, and it go's around 32 mph! The bike is in excellent condition. The price is $675.00. I'm not sure about shipping,local pick up would be best? 954-985-4239 or 305-778-9539
Last Monday I was out on my MB (on the sidewalk like an idiot) and I was going through an intersection when a car pulled in front of me. I grabbed the brakes but that just sent me over the bars and into his fender. it was a pretty good crash but the extent of the damage was done to me and the car. Not the bike. Anyway, I received a ticket for motor vehicle on a sidewalk and thats 2 points on my license plus a 65 dollar fine. That compounded with an auto accident I was involved in 3 days prior I'm in pretty rough shape financially. so the bike is possibly up for sale after less than a month into the game. It's a 70 cc Dax motor strapped to a 2008 Trek 4500 frame and other components I got from work (I work at a bike shop) I'm about...
hello i have 2 cvt transmissions like the one in the pic.these should fit robin subaru 35 type motors and such.one has a bicycle size toothed sprocket the other one is a different size chain.ialso have a transfer case thing like in the other pic and then another littl gear reduction box.there all used but still in good shape.i also have a chinese motor that will fit these.it runs good but needs a pull start and airfilter cover.these would be great for a motoredbike project.i have one of these on a three wheel bike and it does 40 mph.i can deminstrate that and show u how i put it together.if anyone interested i live about fifty miles north of tampa florida.take it all for a 100.contact me here
Another pristine bike with 'special edition" black Powerking motor. Displayed in window of a high priced outdoor shop so the bike had to be built to look very nice as the owner is picky about what goes in his shop. Has a rack and basket on the front. He now wants the dual suspension mountain bike I made for him in the window so this one goes. 0 Miles I'll say $750 OBO. Financing available
I have a Brand New, in the box, Skyhawk 4 stroke 50 cc Engine Kit FOR SALE. This one was purchased from BirdDog Distributors about 4 or 5 months ago. The kit is complete with motor and still in the box. I opened the box to check the contents when I received it. Just never got around to putting it on a bike. These are hard to come by, so the first guy who makes me a good offer, will be the lucky new owner. I am asking $350 plus actual shipping cost. You can contact me at: wrb36us@aol.com or Phone: (321) 768-1478. Thanks
Back