For Sale

Motorized Bicycles & Parts For Sale. Post links to eBay Auctions or Craig's List ads or upload photos to the forum. Found a bargain that others may be interested in? Post it here!
Ok, I need several things by next weekend. I can pay today via Paypal. Here's what I need. A clutch cable only, a throttle with the kill switch and matching grips. Gaskets for the carb and exhaust, A bearing type chain tensioner and mount... and finally a fuel shut-off with the filter mesh thingy. These all will be installed on a old Kings 80cc (With 3000 miles I might add) Can anyone do this and have it here by next Friday? PM me with the prices and if I like it can you send me a paypal invoice?
I have ONE Whizzer SE head left. I won't be getting any more heads like this period. The head has been milled [.070"], and the combustion chamber re-worked. This is the exact same head I used on my record setting NE motor at Dawson Springs, KY. last week. This head can run 2 spark plugs, or a compression release [$15.95 extra]. The head will be shipped with a 10 MM bolt in the second plug hole, and the bolt has been matched to the combustion chamber surface. Price is $81.20 plus shipping. I also have a couple of hi lift camshafts for the WC-1 motor, $75.00 each plus shipping. These items are rare and most likely won't be offered again after they are sold. Have fun, Quenton
I just modified a new WC-1 motor, and thought someone would like something a little different. The top end is 100% EARLY SE [Ambassador], and is un-restricted. I re-worked the exhaust port, installed a special [welded gear] hi lift camshaft, a set of my special mushroom lifters, milled the head, re-worked the combustion chamber, shortened the head bolts, and installed a copper head gasket. This motor has the early special head with the extra 10 MM hole that can be used for an extra spark plug, a compression release, or closed with a modified bolt. It also has the extended intake manifold, and it lines up better than any I have seen [98%], and could easily match 100% with a little work. I will offer the motor with or without the...
Im not selling this, i just saw it on ebay and knew that some one on here would want get this. Very cool! http://cgi.ebay.com/Whizzer-Whiz-In-Pinback-Button-Motorized-Bike-Look-Wow_W0QQitemZ120270422869QQihZ002QQcategoryZ156522QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem P.S. sorry, im not sure if i should have posted this be cause i am not selling this but i hope the Mod will let it slide because of how cool this thing is!:eek:
Back