For Sale

Motorized Bicycles & Parts For Sale. Post links to eBay Auctions or Craig's List ads or upload photos to the forum. Found a bargain that others may be interested in? Post it here!
Greetings. I have a 50cc 2 stroke mounted in a 10 to 12 year old Free Spirit Mountain Bike (from Sears, I think). It's not fancy but it's sturdy and fully functional. The bike itself is large frame steelie (i.e. - I'm 5'9 and it's a bit tall for me) with 3 rings up front and 7 in the back - bike rolls on the usual 26 inch knobbies found on many MTB's. The bike is vibrant green (trust me) and is set up for comfort, cushy seat with beach cruiser style handlebars. The bike does not need any work beyond the normal maintenance of any bike, the rear brake pads show some wear - motorized bikes do that. The motor is your typical Chinese 50cc two stroke and it will easily do 30MPH and likely even more (if asked to) but I normally cruise in...
ok i have 2 choppers im thinking of selling. im asking to see if anyone would be interesteadededededed. The first one is a blue chopper bike built by GIANT. its in OK shape. its missing the back brake but it can be fixed but it has a coaster brake. i have the chaingaurd but its come off. the second is an OCC chopper. this bike is in very good condition http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk12/mechanicojoe/thisismybike.jpg http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk12/mechanicojoe/Chopper_Bicyclesumm.jpg
Ok this is all of the imfo that i can find on this bike..It is called "The Fast One" by Western Auto..This was my first very own bike (not a hand-me down) that i got for Xmas back in 1969..My dad could not affored the Orange Krate that i really wanted...I have had some imput to the "RAREITY" of this bike...If anyone has one to sell, Ill trade my 67 Purple Fastback for it... Thanks. Meatball...
Complete R/S35 engine and kit for sale. 8 months old with 350 miles on it. Runs perfect...frame mounted so you will have to do the same on your bike or get a new engine mount..I think they are $30 plus shipping for a new mount. Runs perfect.The kit is $620 plus shipping on GEBE website for new. I am selling for $475 plus shipping. The reason I am selling is I don't ride it enough. PM me for more info or offer. Thanks, Lars
I usually throw bikes for sale on eBay but this one I thought would be perfect for you guys testing the engines in the group. The bicycle is a Sanwa Land Rover 21 speed. It is a well crafted bicycle and think it was expensive when new looking at the construction. The tires are even nice. $45 to ship in the lower 48 states. I'm asking $50 for the bike. Check picture. I can take pay pal.It is a 26x2.125 Balloon Tire Bike. Thanks in advance ! Roy in Wisconsin:)
Hi all, Is there anyone has a spare (used) GEBE mounting kit for sale? I already have a small Honda gx25 and want to play around with it for a while. If the performance is cool, I will go for a bigger engine with a complete GEBE kit. For now, I need a kick to turn those excellent ideas I learn from this forum into real :). Pls give me a mounting kit (only), if you do not use it, at a low price ;) Best regards.
Hi everyone. I purchased this Felt Cruiser bicycle on April 16th 2007. I instantly fell in love with the classic styling, the amazing high quality and Felt's reputation. I literally rode it around the block once - less than 1/2 mile. The following day I hurt my tailbone - had to have minor surgery - and this beautiful bicycle sat in my house for nearly a year - rather than keep it and not ride it I have decided to offer it here to someone who could enjoy it. The Details (From Felt) When the Huntington Beach Conference and Visitors Bureau put their heads together with Felt to come up with a cool alternative to showcase their city, a beach cruiser fit the bill as the perfect way to keep an eye on the action in the ocean from one...
Back