For Sale

Motorized Bicycles & Parts For Sale. Post links to eBay Auctions or Craig's List ads or upload photos to the forum. Found a bargain that others may be interested in? Post it here!
Let those Cell Phone talking, Stereo listening Airheads know you are there! This is the worlds loudest bike horn at 115 db and the sound of a Semi's air horns. A blast from this little baby will get their attention. So loud that it is even US Coast Guard Approved as a Fog Horn for boats. Easy to install and Easy to move from bike to bike. No refill cartridges to buy just fill it up with any air pump or compressor. $24.00 shipped anywhere in the US for motor-bike.com members. Just shoot me a PM or an email if you want one. PayPal, Visa, Mastercard and Postal MO will all work fine.
HI All, Just a quick poll to see what performance is worth to all of us... What would a custom made sprocket (any teeth count from 25 to 95) be worth to you? Andrew PS - FWIW sprockets would be made of T6 7075 heat treated aluminum with machined lightening holes and machined teeth (no more manual grinding of teeth to keep them from jumping off)...Satin finish with the number of teeth engraved onto the sprocket for those of us that may change sprockets often....saves having to count teeth!..Motorcycle grade stuff...designed for the 9 hole mounting that is popular with our kits....ready to use out of the box.
I'm looking for the roller clutch assembly this has a directional bearing....for lack of a better description. It allows the motor to turn the sprocket.....but freewheels when the motor in not in use. I've called a couple dealers...out of stock. These kits are no longer being manufactured. www.currietech.com was not taking phone calls yesterday. here's an ebay auction # 260133172625 of a newer model Currie. Mine only has 1 drive chain. If anyone has an old Currie electro drive bicycle kit lying around, let me know. thanks
I am selling my Orline bike motor assembly, which uses the tough Ohllson & Rice engine. These same kits were slightly modified & called " Chicken-Power " at one time. It is friction drive & runs & starts easily. Pull start w/ centrifugal clutch. Owners manual states 125mpg & I don't doubt that at all. I have seen several of these sell on E Bay for around $250. It is now on a hybrid Schwinn bike which seems to be a good combination. Lightweight & very easy to pedal with motor disengaged. It is faster on a lightweight English-type 3 speed, but roads here are a little too rough for that. It is located in Florida, & I will sell the kit for $200 [ no less ] or the whole rig for $240. Buyer pays shipping.
Selling a chopper bicycle with motor mount. Its a nice platform for a motorized bicycle project. The foots pegs are removable so you can install pedals. Bike has scratches here and there, but easily fixed by rattle can job. Here is what I sink in the bike Micargi Mustang Frame W/ Motor Mount Gas Tank Triple Tree Fork Dragbar Style Handlebar Nirve Wheels (Black w/ Drum Brake Front) Electra Fatti-O Bullet Style Headlights Bullet Style Valve Caps Nirve Switchblade Saddle $300 OBO http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/6499/im000193smalluh7.jpg http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/3341/im000084small7kd.jpg PM for more info. Pickup (92582) or I can also deliver around LA and SD area.
Hello Group: This Christmas will not be quite as bright as I thought it might have been. Most of you can probably remember when a member of this board offered to sell a complete thatsdax kit with free shipping for $180. Well I was the fool to buy it sight unseen for a Christmas present for my son. After the kit was shipped, the individual who sold it to me sent me a PayPal form stating I owed money for shipping due to the fact it was heavy and was been shipped a long distance. Obviously I didn't fall for the scam. I promptly replied via email that he could keep the kit, send me my money, and try to pull this stunt on someone else since none of this was agreed upon by me nor stated in his advertisement. I finally received the...
here i have handlebars from a 1972 suzuki TS185. theyre very wide, about 3/5 inches thick. i havent measured the width and the total length but ill get back to that soon. heres a pic. theyre very nice, clean, clossy black finish. i hope to sell them for somewhere around $20.00 obo. reply if you have any questions. jon
so its come down to it. im way to broke and need to get a car. so i have to sell one of my bikes. i want to sell it to someone who knows there way around theses bikes like i do to keep it in good shape. im asking 600. right now i have to put a new 3rd weel on it and new tubes. but other then that it runs great. sidecar is sturdy and strong. you can ride another person in it no problem if they arnt fat. it now has a high speed sproket and gets up to speeds between 35 and 40. send me an email at haggardbird8@msn.com
I've had this Comet Assymetric compact torque converter sitting on the shelf for a couple years. I had special ordered it in for a guy who never came up with the cash in the end. It cost me over $240.00 Canadian at the time, but I'd be willing to part with it at $160.00 US (a considerable loss) plus shipping. Shipping to the USA would run approx $24.00 and shipping within Canada would be about $16.00 (Canadian buyers would have to pay 6% GST, and Manitoba buyers, an additional 7% PST). It's brand new and has never been out of the box until I snapped the pics today. It has a 10 tooth output sprocket for a # 40 chain. These are incredible little trannys for most 3-6 HP 4-cycle engines. They give you fantastic low end power with amazing...
Back