Photos & Bicycle Builds

Pictures of motorized bike projects and bike builds. Vote for the best build!
here is my 15 year old sons new moon dog. i took the live fast 48 cc off of my nishiki and put it on this dont worry i am replacing mine with a 80 cc from boy go fast. i am wating for a new cluch leaver, and a dual pull brake leaver. have the on my bike and love then no getting screwed up pulling leavers. still have to figure where to put an msr bottle not to much room.
This is my first MB build. I was trying to go as cheap as possible because I really just want something to ride to work on, which is only three miles away. The kit is from powerkingshop on Ebay, and I have to say that after reading stuff on here about the kits from ebay, I was a little worried. However, after receiving the kit, everything seemed to look pretty good. The instructions were junk, but I have been on this site for a few weeks now so I didn't really need them. I think the install went ok for my first build and the motor started up on the first try without any problems (other than I didn't have the chain tension right). I bought the mountain bike at Good Will for $6. It's a ten speed, but because the chain and derailleurs...
Heya all, I have been toying with the thought of a e-bike for a while, so I decided to pull my finger out and build one. I didnt want it as noticable as my HT. More a bike no one would give a second look at, and I think I have that. It just runs a legal 200W hub motor, I can get 25-30km/hr out of it so it isnt a speed monster like my HT. But its stealthy and silent, and a good start I think into electrics. I have already decided to upgrade it to a 900W 36v system that runs through the bike gears that will give me the speed I want. But as I said its a good start :) The most interest in the bike is the lighting system. I followed the idea's here. http://www.dansworkshop.com/Monster%20Quartz%20Halogen%20Bike%20Light.shtml And...
Well, I yanked the motor off my Trek and mounted it on this K2. Full suspension Rocks! I need to put some additional stabilizers on it before I get really wild off road with it. But the ride is smooth. Still a bit of work to do on the bike.
Okay folks....stayed up late last night and got my kit installed. I worked a little bit more today to start "project cammo" with good results so far. I stopped on the way home last night and bought what I think will be perfect bags for the bike. I made a bracket myself to position the bag where it will cover the entire street side (in the US, anyway! Haha!) of the engine and most of the drive chain. You can see looking at the photo of the back of the bag it just has 2 hooks that it hangs from the 1/2" threaded rod that I used. I'm going to do more work to secure the bottom of the bag better. I posted a LOT of photos below. Ride impressions? Wow! Fun! Faster than I thought. I think cruising at 25 or possibly 30 is about it for me. No...
This is a project my wife got me started on. Well almost. She showed me a photo of a Vespa type motor scooter and said why don't we get one instead of another car. So I said that would be good and thought of a Whizzer. Then after joining here and studying up I decided to bid on a bike at eBay and buy a kit for it. The photo is of the bike I ordered and received. A Staton inside drive kit is coming my way now. I decided to get a kit so I could make use of their proven solutions for problems I may not even know about yet. I should get the kit tomorrow and start a frame modification to install it. I have ordered some 4130 Cro Moly 1/2 inch .049 wall thickness tubing. I will build a rack of this to hold the motor and make a...
Well heres where I am so far in my bike's constant modification and improvement. The Beginning... (Album) Since my first engine broke (sadly a Dax 70 met its end), I've since slapped on a boygofast 80cc. Not my engine of choice, but its what was avaliable and the price was right. I did throw many of the inferior parts from boygofast into my spare box. The muffler, carby, cdi, spark plug, tank (1 of them)...are all from the dax kit. I have done the exhaust mod, low end is sweet, and rejetted my carb to my engine ( pretty good top-end, 35 with a 44t sproket). I dont have the tools to port my engine, so I will not attempt it. I mounted 2 tanks to increase my overall range of my bike, works well so far. Plenty of...
Well I am in the process of building it, 67cc engine....its not 80cc..and am using a OCC stretched frame....my god i bought an original chopper and **** thing was to small so had to order a stretched version(leg cramp)....also the engine i got had premium parts inside it ...no hard plastic handles...all soft rubber...and the engine was packaged very well..POWERKING and nothing was damaged I also ordered from livefastmotors a Engine mount and a (( package arrived from the US to Canada within 1 week via USPS)) rear sprocket assembly <---- amazing drill 5 or 6 holes in the wheel hub ...screw it on ..attach the sprocket ..yer done....those original hubs are crazy...Frakked with that stuff fer like 2 hours trying to get it...
Back