Photos & Bicycle Builds

Pictures of motorized bike projects and bike builds. Vote for the best build!
so my whole friend group is getting motorized bicycles off me. This is first of four, it started with the typical 29 inch Genesis onyx And a blacked out 66cc engine from piston bikes. We removed all the stickers and added purple accents ,a purple chain ,a speedo, front brakes , these funky bars (she likes to kicker her feet up on the bars for I made foot rests /down hill café bars)purple grips, a 3 piece sprocket to hub adapter and of course a guardian bell
Wanted to start a poll, maybe to be a sticky to collect first ride experiences. I just rode mine for the first time. Started right up with a little choke. Seems to be running a little rich, but I expected that here in Denver. I'll keep it rich until it's broken in and then lean it out a little. Had to tighten the chain a couple of times in just the first 15 minutes of riding. Sure does pedal hard. I think I'll have to put a lower gear on it.
Got the Worksman frame, Early carbide headlight coming from England. Made these bars over the last couple of days and will build the front truss fork using an early 60s Huffy triple plate fork that hopefully will be shipped by the seller soon. I want it to closely resemble a 1912 Excelsior motorcycle. No sprocket or pedals. I make foot rests and use the bottom bracket for the jack shaft. Going with a 212 predator. I'm going to fil the entire build and post it on my youtube channel but will only post it once completed and break the video into sections so they're a watchable length. Probably won't be done till spring. Winter will be here in a few months and my garage is not heated.
Finally, she is done... I will take her all apart to paint her in a day or two, but I was too excited about riding my new bike, so it will have to wait. I threw a spin on the MB theme I guess, but it turned out pretty good I think. The tubing is easily removed from the seat post and I will most likely use plastic zip ties to run the throttle cable so it can be removed if need be. The engine is a Briggs & Stratton 6.5 horsepower horizontal shaft with a 12 tootth clutch and the live axle holds a 42 tooth sprocket. The tubing seems to rotate easily on the seat post making for easier turning. I have about 10 miles of riding on it so far, and all seems to be going well with it. Will have to figure out MPG's sometime soon, but it...
Hi All!! I finished about two weeks ago, And have had some longish rides since. I really love this bike! I know it's a kit, nothing custom but I think it came out great! Everywhere I go people want to know all about it. I try to be a good ambassador for the bikes, I'm always friendly and take all the time someone wants to spend asking questions. I refer them to Dax, (Duane, I hope you will get some business from my referrals) Cops have been great, Saw one today, Got a smile and a wave! Pics: Have fun and ride safe!!!! Addum
When I wasn’t able to find seat post struts I decided to see what I had laying around and came up with this. I found a piece of 3/4” aluminum tubing and was able to bend it with my 1/2” EMT bender then used a -12 AN hose separator to attach it with. I had to grind away some of the inside of the hose clamp in order for it to clamp down tight enough. Also I squeezed the tubing under the seat with my vice and aluminum jaws
Back