Photos & Bicycle Builds

Pictures of motorized bike projects and bike builds. Vote for the best build!
hay every one i have been a member for a while now just havent been able to get around to puting any pics up of my bike welll here is one to start with i will put more up as i finishy the project off ita a sting ray with a 80cc zbox coustom tank and guard still toying with ideas for the front forks and also the paint job but i will put some more detailed picks up as i go.:cool:
Well, I never have had the honor of putting a bike in the picture gallery but I guess I can now. The build is almost complete. Still need a few things (like a fuel line) to get things going but for the most part the bike is complete. So I would like to finally take the chance to show off my moon dog. I know it looks like all the others, but I'm still proud of her! Thanks for taking the time to look! cd
Ok so here is my Professional Grade Titan.... named after the GMC bike the engine is attached to. I wanted to make this a Made in the USA build but I was bummed out to discover that my GM branded GMC bike was made in China by the Kent bicycle company. Anyhow, here she is.
Hello everyone, I received my engine kit in the mail Monday night. I have it all together and on the bike, minus the gas tank and drive chain. The chain that came with the kit is too short :-x. So I ordered a new one from dax... and from what I hear it will be a while before it gets shipped :(. I'm patient and all, but ****! I've been waiting constantly the past few weeks. Schools been going by especially slow, because I want to come home and put some more pieces of the bike together:) Sorry for the crappy picture... my room is small and my bike is large. Quick question to fellow stingray enthusiasts... Would I be able to mount V-brakes to my front forks using the holes utilized by the cruiser pegs? has anyone done this? -thanks
hi guys just got this from a friend , and trying to figure out what year it is . he says its a 1942 corvette but i dont think so. i checked out the vitage website and got nothing so far so im going to post some pics so see if anybody knows something.. im going to mount and engine in it . my next project s# JO66498 larry ca thanks again !!!
Since I got the USB cable sorted for my new phone, (Thanks to customer service at Crazy Johns Phones, saved me $50, they gave me a cable.) I had to practice and work out how this USB thing works, to get the pics from the fone to the PC. So I'll start my Album thread with something that startled me on the day. I don't know which blessing to count, but I seem to have all these bikes to fix. Some are ladies bikes and there are 2 who want motors on these frames someday soon. So I have a bit of a challenge to figure this out and all of a sudden I seem to be busy. Fortunately I have the loan of a garage/workshop and it has a drill press and some electric tools. Still much of my work is with basic tools and nothing fancy. How do I...
OK, I've got it all together, but still a couple of things that I could use advice on. 1st, the Tank has a leak, just a drop or two about every minute. I am pretty sure the leak is from the rear threaded mount post, must be a bad weld. My plan is to dry the tank, and try JB weld first, unless I can get some other suggestions. Its taken way longer to get this together, due to the lack of a clutch cable assembly. The seller finally got that to me after a little over two weeks. Also the lack of any documentation. Engine is Grubee 48 CC, and mounted on Orange Kaluna Moon Dog. I dremeled out a nibble in the rear fender to stop a drive chain rub. Placed lawnmower gas filter in the gas line, and used a 1.5 inch muffler bracket and cold...
Hi ALL Yep, got the 48cc of the shelf brushed off the dust and cobwebs, and replaced the TROUBLESOME 66cc that was on the topgun.. In the sweet spot allready (because it was already RUN-in==2006)... top Speed today of 45km/h, with carby needle adjustment (CLIP is 3rd down).. PURRRRRRFECT......... Yep -- pictures are as in my ( MB-case study, story) Adelaide -How it started for me, but many may miss these pix, because they are not in the gallery.. so here they are for the Gallery.. So if you haven't read the above thread -give it a read , many problems encountered and solved, perfect thread for all Happy-Time Addicts & FUTURE H-T ADDICTS.. I have a red flasher and white flasher on the front for daylight...
I'm finally finished with the installation. It wasn't a perfect process. I broke the air filter cover and had to bevel all of the teeth on the rear sprocket to prevent the chain from wanting to pop off. I had to do a little "Ohio" engineering on the exhaust too. The original muffler didn't fit and I wasn't able to bend the tube so I went to the hardware store and picked up an iron 1/2 inch 45 degree pipe fitting, ground off the threads, inserted it into the pipe and secured it with a couple screws that I drilled in the sides. Used some exhaust pipe sealer that I got from the auto parts store. All in all the muffler stuff only ran about 7 bucks. My question to all of you who know these engines well is about the break in...
here it is with my many mods pic 1: the bike pic 2: boost bottle set up pic 3: engine area pic 4: look ma no tensioner pic 5:6 volt battery headlights pic 6:handle bar set up pic 7: 779.28kms this season pic 8: more boost bottle pic 9: dirt bike throttle pic 10: new kickstand and muffler pic 11: back saver shock seat post hope you all enjoy
Back