10 deg and 14in snow

darwin

Local time
5:38 AM
F+++ winter! I hate it, next couple of years going to move where it doesn't snow. I don't ski, snowboard or anything ski related except to avoid falling on my ass on the ice. My work closed down for the day due to the snow fall and no pay for the day. All kinds of crap. Takes friggin 30 minutes to thaw your car out and just to warm up enough to get rid of the ice coffin she's in. Friggin mirrors won't thaw out at all, ice is so thick a scraper won't cut it. Need those mirrors to friggin see dammit. F+++ WINTER!

Update, it's 7deg out. JG.UGF.J;/GOIUGV.JYFDLL.JNHpu/O'FC;LIHY:

51 degrees F in Yucaipa California at 11:35 pm, still good to ride in shorts! Was a nice 73 degrees today, nice riding weather, Last friday was 95 degrees!!!!

You must be in Colorado it was something like minus 5 this morning and my bike rides like s**t in the cold the ice and the snow changing over to a bitter carb I don't need to choke it run it 200' ft stop readjust the choke. Me id like to move to to the gulf of Mexico if I could only remember the name of certain shellfish with awesome potential I would.
Screenshot_20191030-144603.png

Plus that I can't find a pair of gloves to keep my hands warm I take a 1.5 mile ride got stop in at Starbucks coffee there for over a half an hour I moan and groan in pain really hurts below the finger nails. When it's slushing snowing glove get wet try to wipe off visor pull wet hands out pulls the liner out takes 3 green lights to get my hands back in took those glove back swap them for another with liner but thick or not still freeze finger tips. I wonder if Ben Gay or some other cream with a heat ingredient might work.

Back