100 year old electric scooters.

DAMIEN1307

Staff member
Local time
11:32 PM
Hi guys,

I found this article today in The Daily Mail...Enjoy the pics and riders of these electric scooters of 100 years ago...lol...DAMIEN

Hi guys,

I found this article today in The Daily Mail...Enjoy the pics and riders of these electric scooters of 100 years ago...lol...DAMIEN

The idiot who wrote that article keeps debating back in forth whether the scooters are bad or not when in reality the scooter is just a tool, it's up to the driver whether he/she uses the damn tool responsibly and respectfully.

The idiot who wrote that article keeps debating back in forth whether the scooters are bad or not when in reality the scooter is just a tool, it's up to the driver whether he/she uses the damn tool responsibly and respectfully.
Sorry man, it's a peeve of mine when people blame objects for s**t that humans do. I do really like the pictures and the history of it even if somewhat vague.

Sorry man, it's a peeve of mine when people blame objects for sh*t that humans do. I do really like the pictures and the history of it even if somewhat vague.
Feel the same way. A whole world of idiots that cant take responsibility for their own actions. Never seen a bike or scooter fire up and go for a ride on its own. Always has a person, or had, when it starts off on it's journey.

Back