1000 Lumens

CENTURION

Local time
7:14 PM
I don't get pulled out on running these Bontragger 1000 lumen flares, use the strobe on the back, they are nice and have lasted 3 years so far no problems. :cool:

Attachments

• LUMENS.jpg
    LUMENS.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 68
I don't get pulled out on running these Bontragger 1000 lumen flares, use the strobe on the back, they are nice and have lasted 3 years so far no problems. :cool:
I run a 25000 lumen rear, 20000 lumen head light, and a 50000 lumen head lamp on my head, and have two 500 lumen side markers. lol. NASA called me once, and said I needed to turn off my lights, they were blinding the ISS.

headlights seem to be getting brighter and brighter, are there any regulations on how bright they can be? i googled and found nothing
my current light is 1000lumanes

Those are very bright, but also very expensive. Glad to hear they last a long time. Is that USB rechargeable?
Yes they are USB re-charge, on full bright they will do about 3 hrs., the front on strobe is for extreme weather only, it's nuts in that mode.

Yes they are USB re-charge, on full bright they will do about 3 hrs., the front on strobe is for extreme weather only, it's nuts in that mode.
I shoot you a link after work where you can get a good coil and charge controller. Then just toss a 6v batt an run right off the batt instead of recharging. All my lights are modified miner lamps.

I shoot you a link after work where you can get a good coil and charge controller. Then just toss a 6v batt an run right off the batt instead of recharging. All my lights are modified miner lamps.
Man, you should make a thread on this conversion.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back