100cc 2 stroke motorized bike will hardly top 36kmh

Hopefully either @Chainlube, @DieselTech, etc. will come along to see this and recommend something...I just junked that frame after that happened to me, lesson learned...lol.

I never dealt with that again so I really don't know if there is a good pre-emptive fix for this...As far as I know it's gonna crack anyways, even more so if it is aluminum and not steel...slap a magnet on it and see if it sticks...Those guys I just mentioned are gonna wanna know if your dealing with a steel or aluminum frame in order to be able to offer a good answer to this.

Yep...I did exactly that thnking the same thing...They cracked anyways...Once those holes are drilled and undermine the frame making it susceptable to vibration cracking, it doesn't care if the screws are in there or not, It's still gonna crack.
I think the best way to strengthen the tube would be to cut a pipe in half and weld the halves to the frame where the holes are. It would be like sleeving it without a solid tube

I think the best way to strengthen the tube would be to cut a pipe in half and weld the halves to the frame where the holes are. It would be like sleeving it without a solid tube
@gary55 showed me that trick a couple of years ago, it's a great way of isolating the frame without using a rubber tube or something like that. It can even be a tube the same size as the bike tube, cut it in two pieces, one for the front and one for the rear.

My 100cc 2 stroke motorized bike china motor off Amazon is rated for 60kmh and hardly tops 36kmh can anyone help with why I’ll post a pic of the bikeView attachment 188337
are you selling the bicycle or do you know anyone or have any small engine motorized bicycles or dirt bikes for sale if so give me a call my name is Mike, thank you.

Moderators Note:
I have deleted your phone number for your own protection.

Never post your phone number or other personal information on open forums like this unless you enjoy being victimised by scam artists who Hoover up that information in order to scam or spam you.

The Private Messaging service, (PM), in the forums is for the purpose of sharing your personal information not to be shared with the whole wide world.

Back