100cc (80 actually) big bore kit.

mountain80

Local time
7:27 AM
Has anyonseen or tried the new 100cc bolt on kits for china girl? Not talking a bout the YD one piece cylinder/ head but just the cylinder/ piston kit that is 49 mm and you add you're own head. Looks interesting and I saw them for about 40 bucks on ebay

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Have 3 of them, The ports will need a lot of cleaning. They produce more torque than the YD100.

Has anyonseen or tried the new 100cc bolt on kits for china girl? Not talking a bout the YD one piece cylinder/ head but just the cylinder/ piston kit that is 49 mm and you add you're own head. Looks interesting and I saw them for about 40 bucks on ebay

Funny thing on that listing, they never show a picture of the intake side. A couple little glimpses, but no straight on shot.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Just slapped one on a case yesterday. Ports need matched or enlarged. Other than a few minutes with the die grinder, its all good. Waiting on a saw carb to finish the engine. I plan on abusing it with nitropropane.

Back