100cc lifan engine UPDATE THREAD. IT'S HERE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
pffft. kitty got declawed...
but 😲
sticks and stones!

anyway. i wanna see how this engine ends up going... as i said... i want one!
for my moto...

someone gave me one of those lil choppers the other day. you guys can probably register them. we cant. unless we do it as an "individually constructed vehicle" which can be a nightmare.

buuuut... i like the wheels! so they have to go on something i guess... and ring ding ding, who wants a zongshen 90 when you can work an ax100 clone? mmmmm, 2 smoke....

yeah... i cant do bicycles anymore. i havent ring dinged for a few years now...

hell, i might put one in my lil nsr150... that had... erm... a stroke. not quite as pokie, but hey... as long as i can belch castor oil out at the yuppies sipping their lattes again!🙂

yeah, well... its jaguar aint it? his word is gospel... just visit my site dragonpie.BS.com...

😂

variable volume pump, volume controlled by a cable attached to the throttle. one squirt per rev. yep. and some bikes take it straight to the bearings. some just dribble it into the intake.

maybe he got confused with premix? that is delivered proportional to throttle only.

only thing to worry about oil injectors is that they are adjusted correctly, and that you use oil intended for injection systems.

oh. and that theres oil in the tank.

My experience being from 1972 onwards... I've never had an oil injection system fail, ever..

How about you?

Always kept topped up with oil and never used TCW-III outboard oil, the adjustments once set don't normally go out out unless you really abuse your bike.

Like I said,

I used my bikes for many thousands of trouble free miles street and trail on each while friends with premix bikes sometimes fouled sparkplugs because they over mixed gas-oil.

1. only one.
a cheap nasty quad bike someone gave me. has a scooter type engine in it.
wasnt the pump. just the hose to the carb perished. after siezing... cooled down, fired straight up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back