100cc

David M Haas

Local time
10:46 PM
Is there any difference between a Zeda 100 and the BT super complete 100cc engine kit sold by bicycle-engines.com? the only thing I can see is the BT has a 45mm exhaust port vs Zeda's 21mm. Also I think one is a long stroke vs short .
I'm not sure if anything else would fit that exhaust on the BT, but what it comes with?
Just wondering if someone is familiar, or have advice?
(No reviews yet) Write a Review

But, the pipe that comes with the BT is just begging to be customized. Easy to do too, just hack off the muffler and weld new expansion chamber on to it.

But, the pipe that comes with the BT is just begging to be customized. Easy to do too, just hack off the muffler and weld new expansion chamber on to it.

Oh for sure that would happen. Just not sure which motor would perform better? The BT costs more but? It’s a lot of money for me so maybe I’ll have to wait for reviews or flip a coin

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope someone answers this. Been wondering myself. All I now is the transfer ports are radically different on the BT while the YD has more "traditional" transfer ports. The exhaust connection looks to be a better design on the BT as well but as for which performs better I have no idea. Myself I'm leaning towards buying the YD as it seems like it would accept more of the parts I have kicking around. That is if I hear the BT is much better than than the YD from a reliable source. Plus it is available for much less.

As far as I have seen and can tell they both have the same stroke, just an extra set of rings on the BT.

Just get a the regular Zeda 80 or whatever and build a bike. Iron out all the bugs and sell it, then you'll have the coin for the YD or BT or any kit.

I just use the GT5 66 cc, easy customizable and looks so much like a 49 cc that the police don't bother you.

Once I finish my chopper, my next bike will be a 48 cc three speed.

Back