100mph motorized bike

Have you seen the kx80 bikes people build. Those could probably make a 100mph bike
That set up could probably get into that speed category.

When you start down that path it's time to stop and ask yourself what it is you're really after. Why take a kx80 engine off a frame and bike designed for that engine and cram it on a bicycle frame?
I know this same question can be asked about outfitting any bicycle with any engine but when the end results start to have a high chance of being lethal to the rider then maybe it becomes a bad idea. Just my personal thoughts on this. I know everyone has their own goals in this hobby.

What is nice about extra power is that the bike can cruise at speeds of 30-40 easily purring down the road without over taxing the engine. A MB that will keep up with off highway traffic....last the long haul..... on local streets..... without having motorists run you over from behind.
I seem to have a problem where motorists see my bicycle on the road and automatically have a need to get ahead of me...like I'm going to hold them back.

Back