110 steel sleeve CG

mony0_3

Local time
8:12 PM
I hope everyone has better luck than I have so far with mine. Even after porting, it doesn't have as much power as my 1 piece cylinder 66cc engine. The carb that came with it flooded the cylinder and I replaced it wit a HT.

Runs but bogs the whole time
Black 2-Stroke110cc Bicycle Motor Kit Bike Motorized Petrol Gas Engine Set (#284403733016). Actual feed-back from someone who bought one besides me! The carb is not matched for these engines. Do they actually test these engines before they start selling them?

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
does not run! Bad engine!
Black 2-Stroke110cc Bicycle Motor Kit Bike Motorized Petrol Gas Engine Set (#284403733016)

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Spend the extra $60-$80 and buy a better unit. Motor stalls very easily. Unacceptable performance.
(Private listing)

You have to tune the carb to your area. They just toss in a jet that fits an will be rich ( prevent lean run ruining the engine), plus they use thick car oil over there. So they have a bigger jet. You need to jet the carb. Its the same with all these bike kits. If you go up on the oil I to match the jetting, it will run better. Best bet is get a jet kit though. These arent motorcycles, we are mounting a general kit to our bikes, there will be some work arounds and work to do.

That carb has an odd size thread jet, much smaller than ones in HT carbs.

1005211051[1].jpg
1005211048_HDR[1].jpg

Also a secondary jet bigger than main jet!

Back