110 steel sleeve CG

Yeah I know a place that has ktm 65 water cooled engines for sale. I about bought 1, I think they were $700 in the crate ready to go, minus radiators which is about $130 more.

Can't wait to see how yours turns out there @FrankHorrigan6 I bet it's going to be a screamer! Have you been able to source any cylinders kits yet?

Ok everyone I need some professional opinions, if i case reed this cdh 110cc engine could i use a minarelli horizontal cylinder kit for the yamaha jog. Is this at all feasible to do. Opinions & thoughts on using a case reed type cylinder kit. Other brands, whatever, I'd like some input. Thanks.

I have already looked at this, I have a horizontal cylinder. The horizontal cylinder engine uses 4reeds like a G2, so
just use a G2 set up. Its known to breath better than the vertical according to the folks hotting them up on the Minarelli forums. Cylinder sets way cheaper. Exhaust flange is at a wonky angle, but one has to fab a pipe anyway.

Do you by any chance have any pictures of your set up. I'd like to see them is so. I found a 54mm bore horizontal cylinder kit for a minarelli engine, so I think if I reed valve cases I could use that cylinder. & yes way cheaper.

Do you want pics of the cylinder kit, be glad to post some if you want. I have not started a build as I would have to pirate my YD to use as the base, and Im building the Minarelli vertical first.However looking at all of it, looks like a fairly simple conversion assuming the proper rod geometry. Also the cylinder kits as I remember come in both 10 and 12 mm wrist pins. There are some 90cc kits also. I havent really researched them much, may not be viable.

If you would send some pics of the horizontal cylinder kit you got, that you plan on using. I would appreciate it. I'm looking at using 90cc cylinder kit 54mm bore with 12mm wrist pin. Im planning on using cdh 110cc cases, there heavier cases it appears to me. Also I believe more room to case reed it. So the minarelli cylinder stud spacing is the same as a yd-100 cylinder stud spacing? Thanks for the info.

Back