118cc lifan build

it'll b heavy so I want it to also to be extra comfy. downhill forks, susp.seatpost and F/R discs

okies, finally getting the ball rolling, i found a cruiser frame i want that'll fit the marzocchi 888 fork with plenty of room for the Lifan, and a 3dMotorsport clutch. waiting for the stuff to come in, I'm looking for wheels this weekend and thinking how I'm gonna jackshaft this beast.
3dm clutch has 12T #35 gear so gearing is all different than Isis 10 or 11T CC's. ugh more gear calculating,,
pics ina few days!

I might be doing a similar build but with a honda gx140 for a friend. Gonna see how you do this. My buddy will be getting a honda gx160 billet conrod and looking for a billet flywheel that'll fit. Thinking 18# or 22# springs.

this frame, but chrome plated steel from Closeout Bicycles. cost a pretty penny and it's close to Micargi Seattle specs. unsure who the actual mfgr is, might be a really small co.
Screenshot_2018-12-29-15-45-20.png

You mean gx120? Omb warehouse and I think gopowersports has it. I’m thinking about a build with a Subaru ex21 that would be cool it’s OHC and more power stock than a predator 212.

maybe it was the 120 and OMB. its been 3 months since I thought about this project haha.

Ya I think the lifan 118cc is a clone of the gx120 and the 270cc lifan may also be a clone of the gx270. I don’t think the rod has the steel inserts though for the gx120.

Back