12v generator bullet headlight for sale

Chrome bullet headlight is part of a generator kit I ordered. I don't need the headlight as I already have one, and the generator is being used to charge a battery. I do plan to keep the tail light that comes with the kit, but the headlight is for sale for $15 plus shipping. The generator kit will be here Monday and the headlight will be ready to ship Tuesday. I work Monday, so I won't have time to make it to the post office that day. I accept paypal. Price is firm.

I thought about selling it for $20, but given the price of the whole kit, I figured $15 was a little more fair. I'm not a greedy person. If you want the headlight, you can have it for $15 plus shipping.

I'll discuss that with you in a private message. This thread is for sale of this bullet headlight. Please keep it on topic.

The headlight is ready to ship. I may not be able to make it to the post office tomorrow, due to some repairs I have to make to my bike after some jacko decided to hit it this morning. So either Thursday or at the latest Saturday, it can be shipped out.

Back