12v lights

Coming along slowly, now for the fun part! Some what hiding the wiring, I was going to run all the wires thru the frame & hide them that way. But that's alot of work, plus I didnt like the thoughts of drilling frame in several locations. I'm liking the looks of it. I got matching bullet turn signals for front, if they ever show up. I have a bunch of jap bike lights, so I'm using them to mock front up, so I can finish wiring up front.

Yeah I've been soldering & heat shrinking everything I've worked on so far. I got some of them 3M stick on zip tie anchors, I guess I'll use them. They hold great if everything is clean b4 you stick them down. I wish I had a 10ft roll of heat shrink still, I'd pull my harness off when I'm done wiring & heat shrink the entire harness.

Ok guys I need your opinion, the cheap headlight I bought is not as bright as hoping. Its plenty bright for riding at night, just not bright like i want. Ok i got 4 these good led lights, there 2"X2" & 1500 lumens each. Where do you think i should mount them? Should i mount 1 on each side of the headlight? Or should i make another bracket & put them down low on the front fork, by the front tire drop outs? What do you think would look best? Open for other suggestions as well.
20211025_201432.jpg

This is what i have used for a few years now...read all about it and watch the video along with it as well...even has a built in horn too...DAMIEN

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I might use them on my other bike. I'm trying to go for a nostalgia type look on this bike. I know the square led lights shoots that out of the water thou.

I also got a pair of 4" round led lights I could use, I could use 1 where my headlight currently is mounted, or I cud butcher the headlight I bought & retrofit one of the 4" led lights in the headlight bucket.
20211025_203637.jpg

Back