144f's for sale

darwin

Saw a you tube vid of a guy in Wisconsin who goes by Motorbikesbyjason and he says in the vid he's selling 144f's for $180 shipped. Way cheaper than Grubee. I emailed the guy but cannot locate a website. His 144f's have a diaphragm carb and come with a OEM mount tank that's used w/the diaphragm carb. Seems like a good deal to me considering I paid $230 for the Grubee than $40 for a tank and mounting hardware from DAX, both include ship $. I'm pissed but will soon get over it, that's life and my luck. Anyone locate this dudes website can help others out to get a better deal.

Last edited:

JerboaJohn

wow yeah you could get 2 144f's now rather than wait months or a year for the gx50 to come out for that price

Clone

This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors.

I don't remember this before 🤪

Clone

Got a bunch of members from the same ip to spam the forum.
That's not nice of people to do that.

To bad we can't get their IP's or mac addresses, write a script and keep them flooded with information requests.
Not much they can do after that but give up until we decide to let them back online.

Thanks for the response @Spare_Parts

Spare_Parts

That's not nice of people to do that.

To bad we can't get their IP's or mac addresses, write a script and keep them flooded with information requests.
Not much they can do after that but give up until we decide to let them back online.

Thanks for the response @Spare_Parts
Lol, zedamotorsports.com did it. Have at it!